BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Rose Crystal. Limited Edition lipstick in subtle translucent shade. Feature nurturing qualities of our. Lip Care Stick and. Lip Balm . Color glides on effortlessly leaving lips velvety smooth. Rose and Jojoba wax softens and protects. Colors from nature highlight your natural tone. Shea butter, rose hip and carrot extract keep lips moist and nourished. With just a touch, your lips look fresh, vital and appealing, giving expression to an inner glow you ll want to share with the world.

Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
me gusta mucho este labial es muy pigmentado y al mismo tiempo deja los labios sedosos y con rico sabor tiene muy buena esencia y tiene muy buena duración lo uso en la mañana para ir al trabajo y a cualquier ora del día me encanta lo recomiendo bastante
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
This lipstick is the best I could have is fantastic, I can say that lasts all day on my lips and also gives me a sensual touch is red is in many temptation, at least pink if it is more angelic I'm very good elejirlo depends on the occasion
Lindsy R.
This lipstick is amazing. And so is the color pay off! I received this as a gift from my mom, so not sure on prices, but when I run out I will be buying another!
Emilie J.
BA11 4AS
These lipsticks are smooth and gentle. They are lightly rosy smelling and while feeling like a lip balm give a nice slick of colour. Favourite range and a super easy to wear product. Not cheap but great quality and the kind of makeup you can grab and run with.
Luiza F.
Amei essa cor desse batom me apaixonem por todos os batons iclusive essa cor amei demais adorei linda gostei de mais.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
laysa c.
m.g uberaba
Batom
Batom hidratante otimo com cores lindas super recomento pra todos adoro
Takela H.
Does this lipstick last for a long time on the lip?
Clarissa D.
Eu amei o batom mas eu quero saber se tem de uma cor mais escura tipo vinho?
Alice E.
GUARAMIRIM
Someone would give this lipstick gift to someone ? What do you think of it?
Adiana P.