Dr. Hauschka Hydrating Hand Cream

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

Hydrating Hand Cream soothes, nourishes and protects hands from cold, harsh or dry conditions. This fast-absorbing cream moisturizes, nurtures and supports the skin’s natural processes of renewal without leaving a greasy residue. Regular use helps maintain healthy, supple skin. Features a mild, fresh scent.

Formulation:

Kalanchoe has intense regenerative and hydrating properties, supporting the skin’s natural processes of renewal. Hydrating marsh mallow balances moisture content and softens rough, callused patches. Anthyllis and blackthorn extracts fortify and firm skin.

Usage:

• Apply regularly to soothe, moisturize and protect dry, overworked hands. Massage into rough skin, including elbows, to soften and refine
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

To promote strong, healthy nails and to soften cuticles, we recommend Neem Nail & Cuticle Oil or Neem Nail & Cuticle Pen.

Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Glycerin, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Prunus Spinosa Flower Extract, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Bentonite, Kalanchoe Daigremontiana Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Lactose, Lysolecithin, Xanthan Gum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Hydrating Hand Cream!
S. A.
This is a great, natural hand lotion for dry hands. It’s a thick treatment in a metal tube that easily fits into any handbag for ease of travel. It feels luxurious and provides natural relief on dry skin - even knees or elbows.
Thaissa R.
Greensboro, NC
Dr. Hauschka Hydrating Hand Cream uploaded by Thaissa R.
Recibí una muestra de este producto, ya que escribí a la pagina de ellos para probar ciertas cosas, y me mandaron una de esta, no me gustó tiene olor a comida y aparte no sentí que hidratara muy bien mis manos
June D.
San Diego, CA
Love the soft scent. Love how it soaks into my hands. Love that it isn’t sticky. Love that it makes my hands feel moisturized. Love that it has minimal plastic packaging. Love that it’s small so it can fit in my purse. Love this hand cream!
Ana S.
This product is very hydrating. It works immediately, giving a nice touch and look to your hands. The smell isn’t very nice to me, smells like medicine but it does well!
Pauline M.
Oromocto , NB
It was very moisturizing and had a wonderful scent, though strong scent for those who are sensitive to that. It took away the crepey ness of my skin and helped some dark spots appear lighter I would definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?