BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

This creamy mask uses the Rose in four different forms to provide a particularly nurturing, strengthening, easily absorbed pack. Elasticity is restored and the skin is enlivened and hydrated. A creamy, easily absorbed, special, intensive treatment. Tightens, recreates, moisturises, enlivens. To use This mask can be used once or twice a week. Cleanse using Cleansing Cream. Apply Toner or Conditioner. Apply Firming Mask liberally to the face and neck, including the area around the eyes, ear lobes and upper chest. Leave to work for up to 30 min Size: 30ml Dr. Hauschka Firming Mask - Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Rosa Damascena Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hectorite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Lysolecithin, Fragrance/Parfum, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol, Eugenol, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Lithospermum Officinale Root Extract, Mica, Iron Oxide/CI 77491. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Hibs
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask tightens extremely around the fade and feels as though every toxin in your body or face is being extracted through force. The product is good for oily skins and removing excess oils but be sure to moisturizer after use!
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Firming face mask makes your skin tight while cleaning out your pores. Great for a fresh face feel. Removes any dirt and grime that is hidden in your pores. Light scent to it. Can make your face red for a little bit afterwards.
Alexandra C.
This mask is amazinggggg at forming the skin and keeping you feeling rejuvenated and young. I've purchased this mask twice already because I just love it. It's gentle on the skin and is great for all skin types. Would definitely purchase again:-)
Amanda S.
I personally haven't used this except once. And I did feel Amy skin firm up a little bit after the first use. My grandma uses this though and she loves it. She always has it stocked. Pretty decent price.
Taylor A.
Hustonville, KY
Im not really a big fan of masks. I just really dont ever have the time. But i love this one. It is very hydrating and makes my face feel so good and tight. Would recommend.
Aleia M.
Hickory, NC
Dr. Hauschka can do no wrong in my book. This mask really does firm up your skin and leaves you looking younger and more relaxed. You can see immediate results after the first use and it works better each time you use it. While the product is expensive it really does work, it is worth the price especially if you view skin care as an investment.
Jeniffer B.
I ordered the mask after reading an article in our local newspaper about how wonderful the mask left ones face feeling.......so I thought I would give it a try......I must admit my skin felt great......I did leave the mask on over night.....wow the feeling was so smooth ...... I look forward to using it again.....maybe once a week due to the cost.
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard amazing things about this product and when i bought it i worked maybe the first time and then nothing ... does anyone else have this product? if it didn't work out for you do you have another face mask you recommend ? I don't think i'd recommend this...
Liz S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little setback from the price, my fears wrre displaced the very first time I used the firming mask. After drying my face, the firmness was very evident and my skin even looked brighter
Addy K.
Alexandria, VA
My face felt so firm after using this! I can't say I was a huge fan of the high price, but it was worth it! T was my first time using, and even though I loved it I probably won't purchase again