BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

This creamy mask uses the Rose in four different forms to provide a particularly nurturing, strengthening, easily absorbed pack. Elasticity is restored and the skin is enlivened and hydrated. A creamy, easily absorbed, special, intensive treatment. Tightens, recreates, moisturises, enlivens. To use This mask can be used once or twice a week. Cleanse using Cleansing Cream. Apply Toner or Conditioner. Apply Firming Mask liberally to the face and neck, including the area around the eyes, ear lobes and upper chest. Leave to work for up to 30 min Size: 30ml Dr. Hauschka Firming Mask - Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Rosa Damascena Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hectorite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Lysolecithin, Fragrance/Parfum, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol, Eugenol, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Lithospermum Officinale Root Extract, Mica, Iron Oxide/CI 77491. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
This mask is amazinggggg at forming the skin and keeping you feeling rejuvenated and young. I've purchased this mask twice already because I just love it. It's gentle on the skin and is great for all skin types. Would definitely purchase again:-)
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
I love the brand and I want to try more of their products! I tried once this mask in a friend house and really like it! Can't say much because it was a one time use only!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Austin, TX
I felt fresh, clean, and firm after using this mask. I received it as part of a gift set, so I only had one use, but it left me wanting to buy it again!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
Great mask . Ive always worried about my laugh lines or my jawline not being as firm as it used to be but after using this I feel and look amazing
Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Nicollet, MN
Does a very good job at firming and toning your face. I would not a recommend a better product because there isn't one!
Sara A.
Sara A.
I love the feeling this mask gives my face. It has a great firming feeling that I can actually see results from
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Leander, TX
I have tried several masks but this one works the best from what I've tried so far. Definitely worth the buy.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Muy buen producto lo recomiendo a mi piel le va maravillosamente y solo tengo días usándolo.
Keila M.
Keila M.
Los Angeles, CA
Just started using this product I heard it was good and I have to admit it is, leaves my face soft after
Jennifer m.
Jennifer m.
I love this! I feel like my face has been lifted and given a complete makeover!