BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Tone the Beauty in You Face is an important aspect that cannot be left out. Presenting Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Facial Toner, to give your face a lift and an even toned skin. This is a refreshing moisturizer that refines emerging pores and supports firmness. Feel the nourishment in your skin with this cleansing formula. Firms the elasticity of pores Balance the moisture content in your skin Nourishes and regulates your skin The cleanser provides a hydrating base for moisturizers. Balance the cleansing process with this toner to obtain firm, supple skin. Just For You: Normal, dry and sensitive skin A Closer Look: Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Facial Toner is enriched with anthyllis and witch hazel extracts that firms and provides elasticity to your skin. It also contains water, alcohol and other essential natural oils. Get Started: Moisten face and neck and gently spray facial toner onto the skin. Apply twice a day for good results. see more...

Samantha H.
Havertown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This came in the Whole Foods beauty bag I really like it so far. Easy to use and feels nice on your skin. I use it after washing my face.
Correye A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried it a few times it came in the whole.foods beauty bag. I'm not big on toners but this one is nice
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great toner. I love how this feels on my skin and it is very effective. It is a bit higher in price, however I find it is totally worth it. I haven't gotten around to purchasing this again but I probably will in the future.
Kayla D.
I recently got some of the Dr. Hauschka face toner & haven't tried it yet.. To those who have tried it after a week or so of using could you tell a difference it has made?