Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner uploaded by Maria S.Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner uploaded by Jordan B.

BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Facial Toner supports the skin’s natural processes of cleansing and renewal, minimizing the appearance of pores, balancing moisture and oil content, and leaving skin looking and feeling healthy, toned and radiant.

Formulation: Anthyllis extract helps skin remain balanced and healthy. Witch hazel extract supports tone and elasticity, refining pores.

Skin Condition: For normal, dry, mature and sensitive skin.

Usage:

• After cleansing in the morning and evening, mist evenly onto the face, neck and décolleté then gently press into the skin. Mornings: follow with an appropriate day moisturizer. Evenings: no moisturizer is needed
  • Liquid may appear cloudy or particles may form due to the natural botanical ingredients. This does not affect quality or effectiveness
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Vegan
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

• We recommend cleansing with Cleansing Cream for normal and dry skin
  • Soothing Cleansing Milk is recommended as a cleanser for sensitive skin and make-up remover for all skin conditions
  • Men will enjoy Facial Toner as a revitalizing aftershave

Water (Aqua), Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral.

• I recently got some of the Dr. Hauschka face toner & ...1 Answers
Corrine P.
Eden Prairie
Review for: 3.4 fl oz more...
This toner smells good, and I love the ingredients and the glass packaging. Although I don’t feel it did much for my skin, I used this after my cleanser and it seemed to get the extra makeup off when I used a small makeup pad, but the directions say to use it without wiping it off so I’m not sure about this one.. didn’t see many results.
Maria S.
Asheville
Review for: 3.4 fl oz more...
Just buy this. Do yourself a favor. Do your skin a favor. This is a wonderful product. One of my all-time favorites. Yes you need a toner. Don’t think otherwise. This balance to see your skin out after you use a cleanser.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: 0.34 fl oz more...
I really love this toner! Every time I use it i feel so refreshed and clean. I have oily skin and this toner really helps to control my oil and leave my face feeling matte and clean. It also helps reduce the size of my pores which is an insecurity that I have.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 1 fl oz more...
I got this product is a sample box I received (can't remember which one) anyways I used the product for a few weeks and honestly never saw any results.  Maybe my face didn't take the toner well or maybe I had light results I couldn't see but this product just didn't work for me.  The bottle is glass and had a lot of product in it.  I think it would last a really long time.  This brand also has a lot of good reviews.  Maybe it will work for someone else but for me I just didn't see results.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my most favorite skincare brands. When I can treat myself I get this toner because I am obsessed with toners and this one is one of my all time faves! I spray it on during the day in the salon and it helps keep my skin balanced!
Erica L.
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner, 3.4-Ounce Box more...
This product is very strong on my skin, but works wonders! It is very effective in clearing up blemishes, redness, and eventually getting rid of pimples. I would recommend this product to anyone who has trouble getting rid of breakouts.
Alexis P.
As soon as I got paid, I took a dive for this toner. I know it works because I have a friend who has amazing skin. This stuff changed my life. What an investment. I love this product so much, i have a shrine to it in my bathroom.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I love this toner so much. After washing my face I use a cotton pad and swipe it all over my face and after it dries it makes my face feel so clean and so soft. It helps take off those extra impurities that you didn't get off when you were washing your face making sure your face is extra clean.
Allison B.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this from Whole Foods to balance my face's pH after cleansing. It feels nice going on and my skin looks great right now. I use it morning and night, so unfortunately I'm going to run out quickly and will need to RP soon!
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
So good. Great natural products that really work. Has a wide range but I like the toners best. So refreshing and smell like you just left the spa. I always grab these when at the co op in my town. Love their products.
Kayla D.
I recently got some of the Dr. Hauschka face toner & haven't tried it yet.. To those who have tried it after a week or so of using could you tell a difference it has made?