Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner uploaded by Jordan B.

BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Facial Toner supports the skin’s natural processes of cleansing and renewal, minimizing the appearance of pores, balancing moisture and oil content, and leaving skin looking and feeling healthy, toned and radiant.

Formulation: Anthyllis extract helps skin remain balanced and healthy. Witch hazel extract supports tone and elasticity, refining pores.

Skin Condition: For normal, dry, mature and sensitive skin.

Usage:

• After cleansing in the morning and evening, mist evenly onto the face, neck and décolleté then gently press into the skin. Mornings: follow with an appropriate day moisturizer. Evenings: no moisturizer is needed
  • Liquid may appear cloudy or particles may form due to the natural botanical ingredients. This does not affect quality or effectiveness
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Vegan
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

• We recommend cleansing with Cleansing Cream for normal and dry skin
  • Soothing Cleansing Milk is recommended as a cleanser for sensitive skin and make-up remover for all skin conditions
  • Men will enjoy Facial Toner as a revitalizing aftershave

Water (Aqua), Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral.

Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my most favorite skincare brands. When I can treat myself I get this toner because I am obsessed with toners and this one is one of my all time faves! I spray it on during the day in the salon and it helps keep my skin balanced!
Erica L.
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner, 3.4-Ounce Box more...
This product is very strong on my skin, but works wonders! It is very effective in clearing up blemishes, redness, and eventually getting rid of pimples. I would recommend this product to anyone who has trouble getting rid of breakouts.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this toner so much. After washing my face I use a cotton pad and swipe it all over my face and after it dries it makes my face feel so clean and so soft. It helps take off those extra impurities that you didn't get off when you were washing your face making sure your face is extra clean.
Allison B.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this from Whole Foods to balance my face's pH after cleansing. It feels nice going on and my skin looks great right now. I use it morning and night, so unfortunately I'm going to run out quickly and will need to RP soon!
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
So good. Great natural products that really work. Has a wide range but I like the toners best. So refreshing and smell like you just left the spa. I always grab these when at the co op in my town. Love their products.
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
One of my favorite toners I have used to date. I feel like it looks like it works almost instantly even though I know that is impossible. But over time I have noticed significant results in the evenness of my skin
Krystie E.
Hudson, NY
I love this product! It keeps my pores small and my skin feeling good. I use Dr Hauschka skin products all the time. They are on the expensive side but worth every penny!
Joanne S.
This stuff is really great right after you wash your face. Follow up with your favorite moisturizer and your skin will feel so soft. It's a bit rich for my skin in the summer months but I will try this in the winter when my skin is dryer. My go to toner is the clarifying toner for now.
Samantha H.
Havertown, PA
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner - 3.4 fl oz more...
This came in the Whole Foods beauty bag I really like it so far. Easy to use and feels nice on your skin. I use it after washing my face.
sanaz j.
round rock, TX
This is a good toner I like using it better than most toners it helps my face feel fresh and look smooth and clear
Kayla D.
I recently got some of the Dr. Hauschka face toner & haven't tried it yet.. To those who have tried it after a week or so of using could you tell a difference it has made?