Dr. Hauschka Skin Care
Dr Hauschka Cover Stick Concealer for Women, 02 Beige, 007 Ounce

Dr. Hauschka Cover Stick Concealer for Women, 02 Beige, 0.07 Ounce

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

Cover stick conceals blemishes and imperfections while soothing and supporting the skin's natural processes of renewal, cover stick offers highly effective skin care that hides small imperfections while calming and nurturing skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Cover Stick Concealer for Women, 02 Beige, 0.07 Ounce!
J S.
Review for: 01 natural/fair
First off -- remember that this is not a regular concealer. It's meant to be used over blemishes. It is more moisturizing than other blemish sticks but can be a bit drying. It really does feel like it's clearing up my blemishes because they're definitely smaller, if not gone, by the end of the week. The colors are a bit light for anyone that has a medium to dark skin tone. I use 03 and it's still a bit too light for me but I can blend it in and top it off with some powder.

Looking for your answer?