Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

For all skin conditions. Cleansing Cream gently cleanses, exfoliates, fortifies and refreshes, supporting the skin’s natural protective function for a healthy, radiant glow.

Formulation: Calendula, chamomile, anthyllis and sweet almond meal cleanse, balance and revitalize the skin. The appearance of pores is minimized.

Skin Condition: For all skin conditions.

• Cleanse in the morning and evening.
  • Moisten face, neck and décolleté with warm face cloth. Mix ½ -1 inch (1-2 cm) of Cleansing Cream with warm water in the palm of hand to form a smooth, creamy paste.
  • Press mixture gently into skin then roll hands up and away in a wave-like motion.
  • Start in the center of the forehead

Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Alcohol, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Algin.

How is this product? Does it do a good job on the skin?
It is a good product?
I saw results when I first started using this product, but now it doesn't seem to be as effective. Is anyone else having this problem?
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Sweet satan this smells bad! If you ever want to know what lunch in hell might smell like...just take a whiff of this. Everything aside this is a decent cleanser that requires a learning curve and a strong constitution.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
This smells weird like old grapes turning into wine, but it's a nice and gentle exfoliator for sensitive skin. It is like St. Ives® Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub but higher quality, softer exfoliating ingredients, and more expensive. I use this every couple of days and one tube has lasted me nine months.
Alison C.
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream uploaded by Alison C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Dr. Haushka Cleansing Cream comes from a high quality, organic German brand. I love their products, but I'm not sure about this cleansing cream yet. The texture is gritty, which led me to believe that it is exfoliating, but once I read the directions I discovered that it is not meant to exfoliate. You are supposed to mix the paste with water and press into your skin. I'm usually a little more aggressive with my cleanser, so I haven't quite gotten the hang of this yet. I love the natural scent and the fact that it is cruelty-free. It leaves my skin happy, so I will continue to use it and hopefully get the hang of it.
Lily A.
I really love this. It leaves my face incredibly smooth and soft without feeling stripped at all. I would highly recommend. It has a bit of a smell but not a bad or strong one. I don’t really rub it I just pat in in.
Charley R.
Cresskill, NJ
I use this every night to take make up or oils off my face. I really love that it is a natural product and it smells really nice. It makes my skin feel soft and clean.
katherine U.
San juan
Me encanta me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro Me encanta me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro
Ochs O.
Calumet City, IL
I love this stuff!!! So gentle exfoliating. I tried a similar product from another brand and there is no comparison. This one gently exfoliates while moisturizing. NEED to use up my crappy one and get this guy again ASAP.
Nichole T.
Coral Gables, FL
This is a great cleansing cream when you are in the mood for a nice DIY facial. You mix a little bit with water and press into your skin without harshly rubbing. It does have a strong vitamin scent but your skin is so nourished!
Le P.
Mansfield, OH
My mother always used Dr. Hauschka and I’ve always been a big fan of their products.
Mari P.
Las Vegas
Love love love this cleansing cream. I use it 2-3x/week for gentle exfoliation -- but it makes my skin look amazing. A little bit goes a long way so it's a good value for sure. I used to think that exfoliation had to be a harsh scrub, but this is amazingly effective and leaves my skin so hydrated and glowing. My large pores have gotten smaller and my complexion is better than ever. Dr. Hauschka products are the best IMHO. My skin has never looked better. Highly recommended.