BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

For all skin conditions. Cleansing Cream gently cleanses, exfoliates, fortifies and refreshes, supporting the skin’s natural protective function for a healthy, radiant glow.

Formulation: Calendula, chamomile, anthyllis and sweet almond meal cleanse, balance and revitalize the skin. The appearance of pores is minimized.

Skin Condition: For all skin conditions.

• Cleanse in the morning and evening.
  • Moisten face, neck and décolleté with warm face cloth. Mix ½ -1 inch (1-2 cm) of Cleansing Cream with warm water in the palm of hand to form a smooth, creamy paste.
  • Press mixture gently into skin then roll hands up and away in a wave-like motion.
  • Start in the center of the forehead

Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Alcohol, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Algin.

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I got a great deal on the Dr, Hauschka clarifying skin care set and this product was included in the bundle. My overall opinions of the cleansing cream are that the product is gentle and contains great ingredients. I am not crazy about the scent but it's got a very natural and herbal vibe going for it. I didn't mind the grittiness at all because it helps exfoliate your pores. The one downside to the product that I simply couldn't get past was that the cream doesn't rinse clean. If I am following up with the Dr. Hauschka moisturizer I don't feel the need for my cleanser to leave behind any sort of moisturizing residue.
JoLynda L.
Williamsburg
I LOVE this stuff!  It takes you skin from dull to matte excellent.  Perfect for those with combo to oily skin!  I use it as an everyday face cleanser and also use it as a face scrub when there are full spots and dry patches in the winter.  I’ve never had breakouts except for when my skin was initially getting used to this product.  LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
This is such a unique product, but I am super into it. Great way to mix up your cleansing routine. Initially thought it was too gritty, but after reading the instructions you are not to rub but instead pat this product into the skin. Face felt super cleansed and moisturized after. Simple and chic packaging. Won't be an every night type of thing, but I love that I can reach for this when I want a little variety.
Becca T.
Napier
I'm someone who tries to find bargains anywhere I go, if it's cheaper then why not? This cleansing is no where near cheap, but the price is definitely worth it. It has a nice scent to it, is great quality and works wonders for your skin. My skin is very sensitive and this product ensures that your face will be left feeling clean without feeling irritating and dry.
Carrie R.
Portland
I love Dr Haushka. I stopped using for awhile thinking I could find something less expensive but quickly came back to them. The products are concentrated so a little goes a long way so it really isn't a bad price when you consider how long a tube will last you. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and I notice a difference in texture very quickly.
Carrie R.
Portland
I have not found any other facial cleanser like this one. The smell might turn some people off but I like it. It has improved my skin's texture, minimizes my pores, and has done an excellent job cleansing.
Jenny R.
I am a die hard fan of Dr. Hauschka I love all their products especially this one. It is so different than any other cleanser I've tried. It feels so luxurious when I rub this on my face the crushed flowers in it gently exfoliate my skin it does not dry or irritate me. It is super soothing for my sensitive and acne prone skin. I love it !!
Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
This is a really unique cleanser. I thought it would be to abrasive but it was actually really gentle. Made my skin feel clean but also super moisturized. Not something I would probably use every day but it’s nice when you really want to pamper yourself.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Krystie E.
Hudson, NY
Expensive but long lasting. Cleans gently without stripping the skin of natural oils.
I have used this product with much success as part of a facial regime with other Dr Hauschka products. I would buy it again.
SULEIDY V.
It is a good product?
Kathy B.
I saw results when I first started using this product, but now it doesn't seem to be as effective. Is anyone else having this problem?
Jay
How is this product? Does it do a good job on the skin?