Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

Does this mask tighten pores? and removes inflammation?
seriously how well will this mask work?
I need a product that works well with my skin and make it soft and less acene does this product really do the trick for that?
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask!
Product Highlights
Definitely helps keep my skin clear! Dr. Hauschka products never irritate my sensitive skin and are totally worth the money!in reviews
member-06439
Purchased at: CVS
This mask almost works too well. It gets out all the gunk from your pores. Really cleans em out. You have to be careful to not leave this mask on too long, it can actually “burn” your skin. Meaning it gets down into those pores and clears them out. I leave it on for fifteen minutes or so but I have sensitive skin. Don’t let my review scare you, I’ll use this product forever and eva 😊
Kate M.
Kansas City
One of the best product lines out there when it comes to skincare. This mask really does the job. My face is smooth and rejuvenated afterwards. It dries up on your face after a few minutes but that is normal because your skin is absorbing it and the mask is doing its job. It cleans blackheads and softens your skin while also making the pores smaller. Great product from a quality skincare line. Totally recommend this to anyone interested in taking care of their face the right way.
Sari H.
Minneapolis, MN
It's fine. I'm not actually sure it's doing anything, it can be hard to use, and it makes a HUGE mess, but I keep using it. Definitely hasn't *caused* problems, but I haven't noticed major improvements in my skin brightness. Mostly it just feels like I'm putting really expensive dirt on my face once a week for no reason.
Shapree H.
Hemet, CA
Pretty cool Pretty cool Pretty cool Pretty cool love itttt!!! (: try it you won't regret it
Raeghan M.
Olney, IL
Only gave 4 stars because it seemed to irritate my nose area but it went away in minutes maybe I didnt apply the right amount it could be my fault but all together a good mask!
Jessica J.
Corvallis
Drying clay mask that only requires adding water. It’s a great product but lost a star because it has ruined a few washcloths.
emmy P.
Boston
I really like this cleansing clay mask it really takes out all the dead skin and impurities.
Kortni W.
This clay mask felt very heavy. It's not my favorite clay mask to use. It dried out my skin. I also felt the packaging was kinda boring and not so eye grabbing like other clay masks.
Kierra V.
memphis
Purchased at: Walmart
I find that this really help with my skin it makes my skin feels really good that’s what I like bout it
Chivonne D.
Providence
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I liked this mask and it did its job with removing black heads and impurities but I don’t think it’s worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...