Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask uploaded by Erika M.Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask uploaded by Kamila d.Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask uploaded by Kamila d.

BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

• I need a product that works well with my skin and make it...2 Answers
  • Is this mask good for oily skin but doesn't dry it out to...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new face masks but all the ones...1 Answers
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask
  • "Definitely helps keep my skin clear! Dr. Hauschka products never irritate my sensitive skin and are totally worth the money!" in 8 reviews
Erika M.
San Rafael, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This mask almost works too well. It gets out all the gunk from your pores. Really cleans em out. You have to be careful to not leave this mask on too long, it can actually “burn” your skin. Meaning it gets down into those pores and clears them out. I leave it on for fifteen minutes or so but I have sensitive skin. Don’t let my review scare you, I’ll use this product forever and eva 😊
Kamila d.
Charlotte
I love this mask. You can use it either as a mask or peeling. It is a very fine powder and removed the dead skin. It is super gentle. You will love it if you have sensitive skin. I could see a difference when I used it the first time. My pores were smaller and my skin looked smooth. It is a little pricey but the product will last you a long time.
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
This lift everything and anything that is on your skin even after hard makeup application great work into your skin care routine and great regime if you ask me
Helps with upcoming skin problems works amazing
JoLynda L.
Williamsburg
Great product if you read the directions correctly and mix it correctly.  Detoxifies and cleanses pores without feeling harsh or abrasive.  Great value as it lasts long while.
Emily M.
Bel Air, MD
As far a cleansing face mask can go, this one is fantastic ! It’s perfect for people with troubled skin and need a deep cleansing for unclogging pores and brightening up your skin! I suggest using this mask at nighttime for a nice calming spa treatment before bed ! You’ll wake up feeling like a million bucks !
Makayla S.
St. Louis
This clay mask is legit. Too legit. Too legit to quit. So legit that I cant quit. My boyfriends had enough of it. I dont wash it off, I wear it constantly like a cave woman. Someone asked me if I had human excrement on my face. When I finally washed it off my face was as soft as mister rodgers heart.
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Love cleansing mask for my clogged pores and oily skin! This really made a huge difference in the frequency of my breakouts. I west makeup everyday, so my skin needs to breathe at night. This cleans and freshens my face to keep from all the heavy cosmetics.
Christine S.
New Braunfels, TX
Clears up the face and makes you feel fresh again. Cleans out the pores nicely and helped to prevent my pores getting clocked as fast as they did before. I have mixed skin and it makes my tone a little more even if used repeatedly
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
I am new to this influenster, so, to give my opinion, I should first try the products, although this brand seems very good and I would love to try the product and thus give the go-ahead and promote it. my social networks I definitely want to try. And I have tried some products some are good and others are not, so I would like to read this message to get its quality and be able to share and promote them on my social networks.
Charlotte B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Too dry and made my skin feel powdery after using it. I didn’t like it much at all and feel like for being as expensive as it was should have shown better results. I have basic skin that usually loves mud masks.
Elizabeth S.
How often do you recommend using this product? Is it harsh on the skin during the first few applications?
Roxann R.
Where do they sell this one
Justis T.
I need a product that works well with my skin and make it soft and less acene does this product really do the trick for that?
Monica G.
Arvin, CA
Can i use it everyday or its just once or twice a week?
Michelle L.
I have sensitive skin, has anyone ever used this with sensitive skin and what was your reaction to this product?