BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

• I need a product that works well with my skin and make it...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for oily skin but doesn't dry it out to...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new face masks but all the ones...1 Answers
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask
  • "Definitely helps keep my skin clear! Dr. Hauschka products never irritate my sensitive skin and are totally worth the money!" in 8 reviews
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
This lift everything and anything that is on your skin even after hard makeup application great work into your skin care routine and great regime if you ask me
Helps with upcoming skin problems works amazing
Leslie R.
Linda
Great Product cleared my face made it very smooth it was very gentle on my face it was s first experience so it made s great first impression the packaging is great I had no problem with it I have sensitive skin and i usually have a hard time getting masks but this one was great
Annie N.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Love cleansing mask for my clogged pores and oily skin! This really made a huge difference in the frequency of my breakouts. I west makeup everyday, so my skin needs to breathe at night. This cleans and freshens my face to keep from all the heavy cosmetics.
Charlotte B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Too dry and made my skin feel powdery after using it. I didn’t like it much at all and feel like for being as expensive as it was should have shown better results. I have basic skin that usually loves mud masks.
Erin Y.
Avon Lake, Ohio
A fiend gave me this to try and I loved how it made my skin feel. So smooth, fresh, and clean. The price point is too much for me to spend, but I would recommend and would buy again (if on sale!)
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
You’ll notice how much cleaner your face looks and feels. Your skin will become softer, and your complexion will become better. You’ll feel like you’re an entire new person!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
I love this line! It's been around forever and always uses the best botanical ingredients. I'm a sucker for a good clay mask because it's really effective and drawing out impurities and tightening the skin. This mask was great. However, it is a bit pricey. There are much cheaper and just as effective natural clay masks on the market.
Elizabeth S.
How often do you recommend using this product? Is it harsh on the skin during the first few applications?
Roxann R.
Where do they sell this one
Sylvia A.
Cocoa, FL
I have been looking for a new face masks but all the ones I end up getting are extremely hard to get off is this one less of a struggle to get off?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Looking for a face mask , so I wondering how this one works
Theresa C.
Paterson, NJ
Will this product remove black heads?