BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

• I need a product that works well with my skin and make it...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for oily skin but doesn't dry it out to...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new face masks but all the ones...1 Answers
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask
  • "Definitely helps keep my skin clear! Dr. Hauschka products never irritate my sensitive skin and are totally worth the money!" in 8 reviews
Sarabecca B.
Weed
Dr. Hauschka is a brand in it's own category of excellence, beyond organic, it's biodynamic! This mask is great for purifying and pulling out toxins. A classic clay mask with the added benefits of natural ingredients to revitalize the skin. Great product.
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
This lift everything and anything that is on your skin even after hard makeup application great work into your skin care routine and great regime if you ask me
Helps with upcoming skin problems works amazing
JoLynda L.
Williamsburg
Great product if you read the directions correctly and mix it correctly.  Detoxifies and cleanses pores without feeling harsh or abrasive.  Great value as it lasts long while.
Leslie R.
Linda
Great Product cleared my face made it very smooth it was very gentle on my face it was s first experience so it made s great first impression the packaging is great I had no problem with it I have sensitive skin and i usually have a hard time getting masks but this one was great
Amanda C.
Maitland, FL
This mask really tightened my face. After I washed it off, my skin was feeling firm and soft. It did meet my expectations and I will try it again. I would recommend this to a friend and probably buy it again, although you do not need much.
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Love cleansing mask for my clogged pores and oily skin! This really made a huge difference in the frequency of my breakouts. I west makeup everyday, so my skin needs to breathe at night. This cleans and freshens my face to keep from all the heavy cosmetics.
Cassandra S.
Manchester
I used this product after it was recommended to me from an esthetician. The products are incredibly gentle. The smells are light and non offensive. I did not find these products effective for my acne but made my skin feel great.
Charlotte B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Too dry and made my skin feel powdery after using it. I didn’t like it much at all and feel like for being as expensive as it was should have shown better results. I have basic skin that usually loves mud masks.
Erin Y.
Avon Lake, Ohio
A fiend gave me this to try and I loved how it made my skin feel. So smooth, fresh, and clean. The price point is too much for me to spend, but I would recommend and would buy again (if on sale!)
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Elizabeth S.
How often do you recommend using this product? Is it harsh on the skin during the first few applications?
Roxann R.
Where do they sell this one
Sylvia A.
Cocoa, FL
I have been looking for a new face masks but all the ones I end up getting are extremely hard to get off is this one less of a struggle to get off?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Looking for a face mask , so I wondering how this one works
Theresa C.
Paterson, NJ
Will this product remove black heads?