BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Specially formulated for oily or blemished skin, Clarifying Toner balances excessive oiliness, soothes redness and minimizes the appearance of blemishes, blackheads and enlarged pores.

Formulation:

Daisy and nasturtium minimize the appearance of blackheads and blemishes, visibly refine pores and reduce excessive oiliness. Anthyllis balances skin for a calm, even appearance.

Skin Condition: For oily, blemished or combination skin.

Usage:

• After cleansing in the morning and evening, mist evenly onto the face, neck and décolleté then gently press into the skin. Clarifying Toner is a refreshing, soothing aftershave for men with sensitive skin.
  • Mornings: follow with an appropriate day moisturizer. Evenings: no moisturizer is needed.
  • Dr. Hauschka Skin Care does not recommend the use of oil-based night care like night creams, which can interrupt the skin’s essential night-time processes. Dr. Hauschka’s water-based night care products support the skin’s essential nighttime tasks of cleansing, balancing and renewal
  • Liquid may appear cloudy or particles may form due to the natural botanical ingredients. This does not affect quality or effectiveness
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Vegan
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

• Coverstick (available in 3 tones) soothes and nurtures while blending away the appearance of blemishes
  • Weekly deep cleansing and conditioning with Clarifying Steam Bath, Clarifying Clay Mask and Revitalizing Mask is also recommended
  • Clarifying Toner is a refreshing, soothing aftershave for men with sensitive skin
  • Sample products for oily, blemished skin with the Clarifying Face Care Kit

Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract, Echinacea Pallida Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Lactic Acid.

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha L.
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner 100ml more...
This is an awesome toner. After I clear my face I use this toner. Unlike some toners this one does not burn.
Veronica V.
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner 100ml more...
Smells amazing, feels amazing. Very hydrating and supple. My skin loves this. Good to set Makeup with as well
Jenny D.
Baton Rouge
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner 100ml more...
Love itttttttt.  I love ittttttt.  I love utttttt. Yassss. Yasssss. Yasssdd. Get it yassssssss I love ittttt
Noah E.
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner 100ml more...
The clarifying toner is wonderful, spritzed onto the skin after a shower or in the morning it revitalizes my skin and takes off any excess oil on my skin. It has visibly cleared my face without drying out my skin.
Gricel A.
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner 100ml more...
its application is very comfortable. Its smell is medicinal, but not unpleasant or too intense. I think it's a good tonic, especially for people with mixed-fat skin.
Tua T.
Karlsruhe
Review for: Clarifying Toner For Very Oily Or Impure Skin more...
It’s such a silent little miracle worker, that one doesn’t notice how steadily this improves your skin. It balances the oiliness in my skin without making it dehydrated. I like the simplicity of the brand and I feel like the price fits the worth for the product.
Hiba H.
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner 100ml more...
one of my friend give me this product as a givt..and after I use it I liked very mach..It is my daily routin I use it in the morning and in the night ..and before apply makeup
It is super❤❤
Balkirat S.
Winnipeg
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner 100ml more...
I like this a lot this is my go to. If you thinking about getting this YOU Should. I feel like this is one of the bet out there