3 varieties available
Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner
4.67 / 5 based on 33 Reviews
Specially formulated for oily or blemished skin, Clarifying Toner balances excessive oiliness, soothes redness and minimizes the appearance of blemishes, blackheads and enlarged pores.
Daisy and nasturtium minimize the appearance of blackheads and blemishes, visibly refine pores and reduce excessive oiliness. Anthyllis balances skin for a calm, even appearance.
Skin Condition: For oily, blemished or combination skin.
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, mist evenly onto the face, neck and décolleté then gently press into the skin. Clarifying Toner is a refreshing, soothing aftershave for men with sensitive skin.
- Mornings: follow with an appropriate day moisturizer. Evenings: no moisturizer is needed.
- Dr. Hauschka Skin Care does not recommend the use of oil-based night care like night creams, which can interrupt the skin’s essential night-time processes. Dr. Hauschka’s water-based night care products support the skin’s essential nighttime tasks of cleansing, balancing and renewal
- Liquid may appear cloudy or particles may form due to the natural botanical ingredients. This does not affect quality or effectiveness
- Protect against light and heat
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions
- Coverstick (available in 3 tones) soothes and nurtures while blending away the appearance of blemishes
- Weekly deep cleansing and conditioning with Clarifying Steam Bath, Clarifying Clay Mask and Revitalizing Mask is also recommended
- Clarifying Toner is a refreshing, soothing aftershave for men with sensitive skin
- Sample products for oily, blemished skin with the Clarifying Face Care Kit
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract, Echinacea Pallida Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Lactic Acid.see more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner
Review for: Clarifying Toner For Very Oily Or Impure Skin more...
I love this toner and it's my favorite product among Dr. Hauschka's clarifying skin care set. It's scented like an herbal tonic. I don't believe there are any artificial fragrances. It tones the skin very well without overdrying. It's fit for sensitive skin too as it's very gentle. I use it immediately after cleansing and before applying serum. It does help my skin maintain a great balance and provides oil control.
Review for: Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Clarifying Toner, 3.4 fl oz more...
Rose toner?! Need I say more..... this had kept my skin clean and changed how my pores look. I am so happy I discovered this brand through a private event and could not be happier with the results I see. I’ve even used this a few times as a make up setting spray and it just smells so amazing. I will definitely be purchasing this again. Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner
Love this brand and I am definitely a beauty product junkie! This toner is amazing and leaves my skin feeling awesome after I use it. It balances out my face from getting too oily or dry! Would definitely recommend to anyone who uses a toner and I am surely purchasing it again!
This toner has helped reduce shine and oiliness throughout the day. I love that I can spray it on and press in. Since going back to using Dr. Hauschka products I have noticed a big difference in my skin and will most likely never use a different product again.
Review for: 0.34 fl oz more...
I love this product! Smells fab, does the job and prepares my skin for the serum and moisturizer that follows. It’s an absolute must have! Bought mine at Whole Foods and will definitely repurchase when I run out, which won’t be for a while as a little goes a long way!
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question