Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Steam Bath, 3.4 Oz

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

Clarifying Steam Bath

Features: bath-products

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Steam Bath, 3.4 Oz!
Deb K.
I love the Clarifying Steam Bath from Dr Hauschka. I discovered this at a local health food/organic market. After this your face feels clean,refreshed and renewed. It also has a really great smell that always puts me in a nice,relaxed mood.
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
Perfect for a relaxing night to yourself! So gentle and very clean feeling. Every time I use this product it’s just so relaxing. Only con is that I wish I had more. I would highly recommend this product.
Claire V.
Arverne, NY
I enjoyed this product, but couldn’t quite justify the price. I know that Dr. Hauschka skin care uses the best ingredients, but I’m not sure I want to spend so much on something that is essentially diluted for use.
Rebecca S.
Marietta, OH
I’m a big fan of Dr. Hauschka Skin Care! This steam bath feels luxurious when you use it. It smells like roses and really makes you feel hydrated.
member-0ee47
Great way to purify the face without water. Makes your skin feel clean, but not like an astringent, not drying, more clearing and moisturizing
Lucero V.
Quincy , IL
2,370 reviews
Me gusto bastante deja muy suave y tiene holor muy rico me encantaría probarlo más tiempo
Kailey A.
eden Prairie
I love this! I have major anxiety, the smell of my absolute favorite and it’s perfect to use at the end of my day to wine down.
ashley M.
San diego CA
AMAZING, WOULD FOR SURE BUY AGAIN . worked wonders for me !! love love love love . can’t wait to get more !!
JoLynda L.
Williamsburg
Smells good. Did as advertised and is an excellent skin care product. I’m only giving it 3-stars though because it is expensive for an item used for this purpose. Also, last time I got this, it was in recycled glass which seemed dangerous for a shower/bath product.
Alyssa W.
Buckley
This steam bath helps to clean and clarify my skin! It softened my pores to help me get ready for the deep exfoliating cleaning I was doing following my bath. It removed my excess oils and made my skin glow after my bath.

Looking for your answer?