Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Day Oil
Clarifying Day Oil is a fast-absorbing daily moisturiser that balances excessive oiliness, refines the appearance of pores and reduces the appearance of blemishes for a calm, beautiful complexion.
Formulation: Apricot kernel, almond and wheat germ oils balance the skin’s natural oil content, while anthyllis and carrot extracts calm the skin. Neem, St. John’s wort and calendula extracts combine to visibly minimize redness and help maintain a healthy, radiant complexion.
Skin Condition: For oily, blemished skin.
Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply 1-3 drops evenly to the face, neck and décolleté with a gentle pressing motion. For maximum benefit, apply while skin is still moist from toner.
For blemished combination skin with sensitivity, use Melissa Day Cream or mix a small amount of Revitalizing Day Cream in the palm with 1-2 drops Clarifying Day Oil, then gently apply to the skin (avoid the eye area).
Protect against light and heat.
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals -> learn more
- We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions
- In the evening we recommend cleansing skin, followed by Clarifying Toner or Renewing Night Conditioner. No moisturizer is needed. Learn about our approach to Night Care
- For sensitive, reddened skin combine Rose Day Cream with Clarifying Day Oil for soothing protection against harsh weather
- Coverstick (available in 3 tones) soothes and nurtures while blending away the appearance of blemishes
- Weekly deep cleansing and conditioning with Clarifying Steam Bath, Clarifying Clay Mask and Revitalizing Mask is also recommended
- Clarifying Intensive Treatment can be used seasonally or as needed
- Sample products for oily, blemished skin with the Clarifying Face Care Kit
Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Lecithin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter.see more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Day Oil
Once again, love love love every product I've tried in this skin care range! Again, a little bit more expensive, but so worth it!! I have quite oily skin on my t-zone, and after using this for 4 days, I've already noticed a huge difference. I have really sensitive skin, and have not had any breakouts with this product.
While bringing my face moisture it also helped battle my oiliness. I was definitely very hesitant at first but now am in Love with this oil. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin or oily skin.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this product. It is great on my skin ! See such a difference in skin.. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Totally recommend this clarifying oil it helped me to purify my skin and moisturize it, but I don’t put this oil every day because it tends to be too much moisturizing
I love oil treatment on my skin and this one served right..... Really loved the way the oil was smooth on all parts of my body......
I like this oil . This oil doesn't makes your skin any oiler it just keeps hydrated your skin . It's a bit expensive.
Good smell. But I don’t like the packaging. I use the oil in winter and it does a good job
Doesn’t work well for me! It is too oily and it claims to clarify and sadly it doesn’t work well for me , I don’t see result about my skin being changed .The ingredients are natural however I definitely dislike the smell.
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos