BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Clarifying Clay Mask deeply cleanses, invigorates and clarifies all skin conditions and effectively helps minimize the appearance of blemishes and enlarged pores. Regular use encourages natural, gentle exfoliation while calming the skin for a healthy, balanced complexion.

Formulation: Loess clay with nasturtium and witch hazel actively binds with and loosens dirt particles, lifting and drawing them from the skin. Blackheads are softened, skin is soothed and the appearance of redness and blemishes is diminished.

Skin Condition: For all skin conditions. Especially helpful to blemished skin.

Usage:

• Use Clarifying Clay Mask once or twice each week. Blend 1-2 heaped teaspoons with an equal amount of water to create a smooth paste. Steam with Clarifying Steam Bath, then smooth the mask onto the face, neck and décolleté. Avoid eye area
  • For oily, blemished, normal and mature skin remove after 5-10 minutes with plenty of warm water
  • For skin which tends to be dry and sensitive, add 2 pumps of Soothing Cleansing Milk to the mask before applying and remove after 3-5 minutes
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Vegan
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

• Prepare your skin for deep cleansing with Cleansing Cream and Clarifying Steam Bath
  • Coverstick (available in 3 tones) soothes and nurtures while blending away the appearance of blemishes
  • Sample products for oily, blemished skin with the Clarifying Face Care Kit
  • Learn about our Signature Treatments

• Loess
  • Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
  • Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract
  • Zea Mays (Corn) Starch

Tonya A.
Biddeford, ME
I have utilized Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Clay Mask for many many years. I find that when I am looking to clarify, rejuvenate and start again this mask is my go to. With 100% Natural ingredients you get the best and innovative products. But, this clay mask is honestly a must have for anyone suffering from acne, clogged pores discoloration.
Kristin C.
Franklin
I received this clay mask in a small packet as part of a sampler gift set. A little bit of powder goes a long way! It takes about 10 minutes to dry down after mixing with water in the palm of your hand, and it feels like a “clean mud” on the skin. It washes off easily and leaves the skin feeling very soft. Not giving this five stars as it does take a few minutes longer to dry down than the majority of my face masks, but considering this is all natural and does the job of making the face look more rejuvenated, it is a very good product!
Shyanne V.
Galena , KS
Clarifying masks are a must for me, so when I got to try this, I was very excited. The mask itself felt really rich and luxurious. I definitely feel like it pulled out a lot of impurities. It’s pricey, but a great mask.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve used a lot of masks, especially clay masks and this one is just okay. I don’t feel I see a difference in clarification as a good clay mask should do. But it wasn’t bad enough for me to return either.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I love #Dr. Haushka’s rose line, especially the rose cream. It works well and smells amazing. I tried the #Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Clay Mask when I received a free sample at a health food store. It was way too harsh for my skin. The mask stung a bit and when I washed it off my face was really red. Not the product for me.
LELII🌇 O.
It was okay but I just didn't feel the need to buy it because it was a bit to much but I enjoyed using it it was not very affective he packaging was awesome this was my first time and I plus love to repeat it improvement is useful hopefully all of y'all can try it it is worth the try
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Erin J.
Arcadia
The smell isn't so great, but definitely worth it. I love to use this mask about once a week, followed by a Revitalizing or moisturizing Mask for really smooth skin. I have super sensitive skin and this mask combination always soothes and cleanses my skin. This mask really gets into your deepest pores
Beth s.
Hampton, VA
I enjoy weekly face masks amd have tried many, I also enjoy multi masking. The clarifying clay mask from Dr Hauschka is a great clay mask and easily accessible at Whole Foods. I like using the clarifying one for my trouble zones such as the T zone. But I have fond that the Indian healing clay mask is a better value for the money and does just as well if not better for my skin. But if ur looking for a clay mask without redness I would recommend this one. I personally don't mind the redness as it goes away in 15 minutes and makes me feel as if I have really cleaned my pores.
Ann S.
This mask has soothing and clarifying components. It is good for oily skin. I have used this once. It is gentle on the skin. It met my expectations. I would recommend this to others with oily and combination skin.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this with clearing blemishes and helping with preventing them?
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
typically how thick is this? Is it hard to wash off afterwards as some clay masks are?
Arlene F.
Miami
Where do they sell this?