Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Clay Mask

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

Clarifying Clay Mask deeply cleanses, invigorates and clarifies all skin conditions and effectively helps minimize the appearance of blemishes and enlarged pores. Regular use encourages natural, gentle exfoliation while calming the skin for a healthy, balanced complexion.

Formulation: Loess clay with nasturtium and witch hazel actively binds with and loosens dirt particles, lifting and drawing them from the skin. Blackheads are softened, skin is soothed and the appearance of redness and blemishes is diminished.

Skin Condition: For all skin conditions. Especially helpful to blemished skin.

Usage:

• Use Clarifying Clay Mask once or twice each week. Blend 1-2 heaped teaspoons with an equal amount of water to create a smooth paste. Steam with Clarifying Steam Bath, then smooth the mask onto the face, neck and décolleté. Avoid eye area
  • For oily, blemished, normal and mature skin remove after 5-10 minutes with plenty of warm water
  • For skin which tends to be dry and sensitive, add 2 pumps of Soothing Cleansing Milk to the mask before applying and remove after 3-5 minutes
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Vegan
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

• Prepare your skin for deep cleansing with Cleansing Cream and Clarifying Steam Bath
  • Coverstick (available in 3 tones) soothes and nurtures while blending away the appearance of blemishes
  • Sample products for oily, blemished skin with the Clarifying Face Care Kit
  • Learn about our Signature Treatments

• Loess
  • Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
  • Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract
  • Zea Mays (Corn) Starch

How is this with clearing blemishes and helping with preventing them?
typically how thick is this? Is it hard to wash off afterwards as some clay masks are?
Where do they sell this?
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Clay Mask!
How would you rate this product?
bilkis A.
Woodbury, MN
I love this Mask especialy because it is compose with clay and we all know that the clay is good for our skincare
member-06439
Purchased at: CVS
Love, love, LOVE this mask! It’s one of my favorite masks and I recommend for oily skin. I have oily patches on my face and I’ve never had any issues using this clay mask. I feel refreshed and clean after using once every couple weeks. Give it a try! 😬
Mardomy G.
Carteret, NJ
So good product, my skin feel so cool and fresh, really meet my expectations, i have because is a present, but i think that i will buy it in the futut
Megan P.
Palm Harbor, FL
When you feel like you need a deep cleaning and can't make it to the spa. This is a go to so easy so nice and leaves your skins feeling fresh and clean.
Charley R.
Cresskill, NJ
I love this mask, it truly feels cleansing and deeply cleans my pores. I wash it off my face with a hot towel and my face feels moisturized after instead of dry compared to other masks. Would highly recommend!
Amber W.
Ninety Six, SC
This is another really good mask I got in a boxycharm box and really enjoyed using it
Kay T.
I love this product it leaves your face feeling soft smooth and vibrant. I only use this product 1 time a week and it made a difference in my face Routine. You can add this to your regimen and see your own results sooner rather than later. So the next time you shop pick one up.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I love #Dr. Haushka’s rose line, especially the rose cream. It works well and smells amazing. I tried the #Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Clay Mask when I received a free sample at a health food store. It was way too harsh for my skin. The mask stung a bit and when I washed it off my face was really red. Not the product for me.
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
This is a very nice product. However I think because it's not very suitable for my skin that's why it didn't work as well for my skin than it didn't on my mom. It was drying to my skin. However my mom skin was radiant after using it (I have oily skin, my mom have normal)
Julia H.
Poulsbo, WA
This is the best clay mask. I have combination skin and tend to break out at the worst times and this mask always comes to the rescue to help reduce redness and minimize my pores. My skin always feels so much better after just one use.