BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE #86 in Body Oil

Almond St. John’s Wort Soothing Body Oil offers effective, soothing care for skin that is dry, sensitive or appears irritated. Cold-pressed almond and sunflower oils fortify, smooth and replenish the skin. The softening properties of sun-drenched St. John’s wort oil balance and invigorate while hop extract calms the skin. The warm, sweet fragrance of almonds relaxes.

Formulation:

Dried hops combined with sunflower oil are carefully blended using unique rhythmic processing methods to allow the properties of the nurturing plants to be transferred to the oil.

Usage:

• Massage into moist skin after showering or bathing. Applying to moist skin helps body oil spread on
  • evenly and is more easily absorbed
  • Perfect for a soothing massage
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Vegan
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips: Learn about our Holistic Body Treatment.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Cone Extract, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Dr. Hauchka Skin Care line and especially The Dr. Hauchka Skin care almond oil with St. John's word. It is an amazingly soothing oil. The Almond oil feels so wonderful on my sensitive skin and it is so soothing. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and supple, not dry and tender." in 4 reviews
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I use Thai oil not every day but mostly when I get out of the sun or after shaving I'll apply it to my face, chest, legs, arms and it's helped my skin from over drying and helped with healing areas of my skin. I'll definitely buy again! Recommend trying this!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Swapnil P.
Baltimore, MD
I use this as a translucent face powder. Absolutely the best powder I have ever used on my face. It has a clean, elegant fragrance (Not overwhelming at all.) It's a bit on the pricey side if you're considering purchasing it as a body powder. I've used Dr. Hauschka's products for years; everything this company offers is top of the line. Plus the ingredients are 100% organically grown in biodynamic soil.
Sabrina O.
Portland
Leaves skin feeling amazing. These products are expensive but really work. It smells wonderful. Last a long time. Super gentle on the skin and made with high quality ingredients. I purchased mine at my local health food store. Totally recommend.
Ada O.
Bellmawr, NJ
For nights when I want my skin to look like gold I reach for this product. It is the best. It's a bit costly but it does what it says. Not only do you get the shine you also get the moisture and you won't regret it.
Cheyenne H.
Najifa T.
Troy , MI
This body oil smells so good and is the perfect thing to put on your skin after taking a shower! It is super gentle to put all over your body and gives you soft skin! I love using this especially in the winter months when the air is so dry. I would recommend!
Marielis N.
This is a nice light moisturizer, though it has a bit of a licorice smell that I'm not fond of. I love, so I often use it with the rose day cream, which is a more heavy-duty moisturizer. This is definitely a lotion, not a cream.
Anu g.
EL DORADO HILLS, CA
I love almond oil for my body as almond is so enrich with vitamins and this almond body oil is best for your skin. Not only keep your body soft but also ageless. Love it you should try it too.
Lu🌸 D.
Es el mejor producto que puedes Comprar me encanta, es buenisimo para tu piel, siempre lo voy a comprar para poder tenerlo siempre es Magnifico, deja la piel impecable Hidratante siempre lo habia oido pero nunca lo habia probado. Hasta ahorita y quede enamorada por siempre love it