BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE #91 in Body Oil

For those with dry, sensitive or irritated skin, Dr Hauschka Almond St. John's wort Soothing Body Oil offers effective, soothing care. Cold-pressed almond and sunflower oils fortify, smooth and replenish the skin. The softening properties of sun-drenched St. John's Wort Oil balance and invigorate, hop extract calms, and the warm, sweet fragrance of almond relaxes. To use Apply evenly and massage into skin. Applying to moist skin after bathing or showering provides the most effective absorption. Size: 75ml Dr. Hauschka Almond St. John's Wort Body Oil - IngredientsHelianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Cone Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol. see more...

Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I use Thai oil not every day but mostly when I get out of the sun or after shaving I'll apply it to my face, chest, legs, arms and it's helped my skin from over drying and helped with healing areas of my skin. I'll definitely buy again! Recommend trying this!
Swapnil P.
Halethorpe, MD
I use this as a translucent face powder. Absolutely the best powder I have ever used on my face. It has a clean, elegant fragrance (Not overwhelming at all.) It's a bit on the pricey side if you're considering purchasing it as a body powder. I've used Dr. Hauschka's products for years; everything this company offers is top of the line. Plus the ingredients are 100% organically grown in biodynamic soil.
Sabrina O.
Portland
Leaves skin feeling amazing. These products are expensive but really work. It smells wonderful. Last a long time. Super gentle on the skin and made with high quality ingredients. I purchased mine at my local health food store. Totally recommend.
Lu🌸 D.
Es el mejor producto que puedes Comprar me encanta, es buenisimo para tu piel, siempre lo voy a comprar para poder tenerlo siempre es Magnifico, deja la piel impecable Hidratante siempre lo habia oido pero nunca lo habia probado. Hasta ahorita y quede enamorada por siempre love it
Anu g.
EL DORADO HILLS, CA
I love almond oil for my body as almond is so enrich with vitamins and this almond body oil is best for your skin. Not only keep your body soft but also ageless. Love it you should try it too.
Ada O.
Bellmawr, NJ
For nights when I want my skin to look like gold I reach for this product. It is the best. It's a bit costly but it does what it says. Not only do you get the shine you also get the moisture and you won't regret it.
Joystar S.
West Chester , PA
This is a pricey product but it works!!!!!! I am telling you that. My skin is so moisturized and it doesn't leave that greasy felling that most of us hate.
dean c.
is very moisturizing works very fast because it is a thin oil formula its smells is not the best because it smells like cenola oil
Kristyn L.
Garfield , AR
Good stuff. I like it. Just don't LOVE it. It's just okay. But I'd recommend it if you're looking for something like this