Dr. Hauschka Almond Soothing Body Cream

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

This ultra-rich moisturizer features almond oil blended with extracts of soothing St. John's wort and balancing anthyllis to smooth and fortify dry, sensitive skin. Sea buckthorn, quince and marsh mallow balance moisture content, leaving skin soft to the touch.

Formulation:

Almond kernel oil blended with extracts of soothing St. John’s wort and balancing anthyllis smoothes, calms and fortifies dry, sensitive skin. Sea buckthorn, quince and marsh mallow extracts balance moisture, leaving skin soft to the touch.

Usage:

• Apply evenly and massage into skin
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Vegan
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips: To seal moisture into your skin, apply Almond St. John's Wort Soothing Body Oil over the moisturizer.

Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Exrtract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hectorite, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Sucrose Laurate, Lysolecithin, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Xanthan Gum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Almond Soothing Body Cream!
Reem A.
Southaven, MS
Their stuff is amazing I love this brand it’s so organic and it feels so damn good I recommend this to anybody for their skin Trust me your skin will love you
Brooke F.
Dr. Hauschka has great products! Great for all skin types, even sensitive skin types. Very nourishing and moisturizing.
Katie A.
Pocahontas, AR
Smells great. Great price for the product, leaves my skin feeling soft but not oily
Kaleah R.
Chino, CA
Great for when you get out of the shower moisturizes all over the body with a great smell and all day moisture pay off. I only use this CV when skin is in need of moisture .
Emily S.
crowley, TX
Dr. Haischka soothing body cream is simply the best. It's makes my skin extremely soft and the almond smell is just delicious. I love this product
Cchiina L.
ceres
Dr.hauschaka skin care Dr.hauschaka skin care almond soothing body cream almond for skin product
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,322 reviews
I love the texture of how it makes my skin feels. I love the ways it make skin renew
LEAR30012 l Luisana H.
Doral, FL
This product is really good and I recommend 100%, definitely would buy again is highly recommended.
Heather M.
Lamont, FL
just like it says... Soothing. This is more than right. Its awesome leaves my skin feeling great
Yohara H.
This product is great for face leaves your skin very soft and firm with a rich scent.

Looking for your answer?