BY DR. HARVEY'S

Dr. Harvey's Canine Health Dry Dog Food The Dr. Harvey's Canine Health Dry Dog Food contains the wholesome goodness of 6 certified organic grains, 9 vegetables, 14 herbs containing all of the essential vitamins and minerals, vital to optimal canine health. It makes sure that your beloved pet will enjoy a nutrition rich organic meal without compromising on taste. Dr. Harvey's Canine Health Dry Dog Food is made in the USA. Features: Made in the USA No preservatives, dyes, or any artificial or synthetic ingredients Perfect for dogs with sensitive stomach and digestion problems Balanced protein diet 100% organic, human grade Ingredients Helps make home-cooking easy and balanced Can be made with raw or cooked fresh protein Helps manage allergies and weight of your pet Item Specifications: Sizes: 5lb bag (makes 33lbs of finished food) 10lb bag (makes 66lbs of finished food) Recommended For: Adult dogs 18 months to 7 years Directions For Use: Measure 3 red scoops of Canine Health. (scoop enclosed in bag) Put the mix into a bowl. Add approximately 8 ounces of pure hot water and mix. Let the mixture stand for approximately eight minutes until cool. Add your choice of protein approximately 6 ounces of chicken, turkey, beef, fish, eggs etc. The meat can be raw or cooked depending on your preference. Add 1 tablespoon of either flax seed oil, wheat germ oil, borage oil, or use Dr. Harvey's Health and Shine Ingredients: Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Barley Flakes, Organic Triticale Flakes, Organic Spelt Flakes, Organic Brown Rice Flakes, Organic Kamut Flakes, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potatoes, Zucchini, Peas, Green Beans, Beets, Broccoli, Parsley Leaf, Calcium Citrate, Lecithin Granules, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Alfalfa Leaf, Rose Hips, Red Clover Blossoms, Oat Straw, Flax Seed Meal, Rosemary Leaf, Dandelion Root, Peppermint Leaf, Ginger Root, Foenugreek, Fennel Seed. *Dehydrated *Freeze-Dried see more...

Iris P.
Southern California
Love, love, love this brand. First introduced when we found out our precious boy had cancer and needed to get him on a low carb diet. We used the paradigm. He ate better than I did. We lost our boy Feb 21st and now have a new little puppy that is using this food. She likes the canine health one the best. I will continue to order from this site. They are a little pricey but you get what you pay for. It’s totally worth the price. They do run specials now and then so that helps too. I have also reached out directly and they have given me special discount code. Great customer service and no hassle returns.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I tried this for my dogs and they all threw it up and didn't want to eat it after that. I thought it would work but for a corgi and a German Shepard it wasn't good.
Alexandra C.
Wakefield, Rhode Island
My dog had digestive problems all puppyhood but when we tried this food it was a huge change. She loves to eat now and her tummy is much better now!