BY DR. GOODPET #3 in Enzymes

Feline Digestive EnzymesΎ More and more veterinarians and cat nutrition experts are finding our cats deficient in digestive enzymes. Veterinarians report a wide range of improvements, including healthier hair coat and skin, more resistance to illness, more vigor and mobility, and maintenance of good body weight. They are increasingly recommending digestive enzyme supplements for bowel disease, digestive irregularities, chronic diarrhea, etc. Dr. Goodpet's Feline Enzymes are made from natural plant sources, shown by research to be highly effective, less costly, and with a wider range of activity than animal-based enzyme supplements. Research also shows a strong link between enzyme deficiency and disease.Enzymes are particularly beneficial for older animals who often slowdown in their natural ability to produce digestive enzymes. see more...

Nicole M.
New York
I have the canine formula and I can't rave enough about it. I've used it on my cats as well whenever they have a stomach issue. My dog has a very sensitive stomach and if he eats anything other than his normal food and treats, he gets diarrhea. I also have a bottle of this on hand. A day after using this in his food, it's all cleared up. Great product!
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My Pekingese has a very finicky stomach so I like to keep these on hand in case he gets a little ill but not seriously where I should take him in to see a vet. It's easy to use and a little goes a long way
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I take these when I feel bloated. They help to break down food. I get them at CVS or Wal-Mart and they always do the trick. This is the only brand I've tried, but I am happy with the results, so I don't feel the need to try other brands.
Elizabeth Q.
San Antonio, TX
Digestive enzymes make a huge difference for people with stomach issues and intestinal issues. I recommend this brand also! I bought it at local shop here in town. i would recommend this product to any one. It helped my dog when he was having some issues.
Talar A.
Torrance, CA
This has helped me digest a lot. Better than any other pill I have taken. It's super effective. It does not compare to alternatives. My expectations were low to start with and this excelled. Recommend to all of you
Kyle Tori B.
Leroy, MI
Why is this in the fitness section? Shouldn't it be with the animals. I haven't tried this stuff and neither has my dogs lol. But I'm sure it's good stuff.
Laura C.
CUMMING, GA
This literally saved my cat from his bout with pancreatic is a few years ago. He's been on it ever since. This stuff, quite literally, is a lifesaver.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Taking these do make it easier for my food to digest. I love these. After having kids I got a serious case of heartburn. These by far work the best
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I buy this for my kitties. The digestive enzymes helps to break down what they have eaten for easier passage. It also helps control hairballs.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love this digestive enzymes for my furry little friends it works so well it helps their stomach feel better and function more correctly
Is this for cats?
Jessica N.
What is this used for exactly?
Nena A.
How's the taste?
Kiana A.
Are these like a weight loss pill or a supplement?
Kalynda S.
Is it good? Does it work how it supposed to and is it worth it ?