by Dr. George's
Ask a Question
Mollie D.
Mollie D.
Clyde, NY

Does this stuff really work? What improvements did you see if any?
Yazil M.
Yazil M.
June 20, 2013, 11:47 p.m.
It takes a while to work but if you notice after a week or so your dogs teeth look whiter
Diane H.
Diane H.
Feb. 27, 2013, 11:02 a.m.
I have to two dogs, I didn't see an improvement with their breath, I found using the dental water works better, along with brushing their teeth weekly
Nicolle T.
Nicolle T.
Feb. 12, 2013, 3:18 p.m.
My dog hated me spraying it in his mouth but it definitely helped with bad breath. For his plaque a dental cleaning and chewing bones daily has helped immensely.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Dec. 28, 2012, 2:45 a.m.
It does help but I wouldn't recommend using only the spray itself. If you brush & use the spray you will definitely see better results.
Lea N.
Lea N.
Dec. 21, 2012, 4:11 p.m.
I use this product and brush as well. I feel that this product is good on its own but even better when added along with brushing. If your pooch doesn't like brushing then this is a good option as far as getting used to the spray...I think it is all in how it is approached. It needs to be done as matter of factly and then rewarded with words and enthusiasm. I use on 3 dogs in my home and none of them have an issue with it. I have seen a huge improvement in all the dogs teeth and breath :)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dec. 8, 2012, 5:48 p.m.
Yes, it does work. My dog has disgusting chronic halitosis and this definitely helps. It was recommended by our vet and several friends so I thought it was worth a try. The price is good and the length between doses makes this a quality product.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Oct. 30, 2012, 1:35 a.m.
It doesn't work the best. I have seen results but very slowly. I choose to brush my dogs' teeth rather than this spray.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Oct. 23, 2012, 12:17 p.m.
It is a spray. It wont do much. For a comparison, it would be like you never brushing your teeth, but using mouth wash once in awhile. You're better off having them cleaned professionally and brushing with canine toothpaste at home for upkeep.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Oct. 19, 2012, 4:55 a.m.
Take your pets to the vet at least annually for a dental prophalaxis. oral health is extremely important in preventing major problems down the road. Talk to your vet and see what they recommend to use on a routine basis.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 17, 2012, 7:11 p.m.
It will take your dog awhile to get used to the spraying effect but i have noticed a great reduction in plaque and breath smells better

Join Now