Dr. George's  Plaque Blast uploaded by Nicole G.
Dr. George's  Plaque Blast

Dr. George's Plaque Blast

BY DR. GEORGE'S

Promote your pet's healthy teeth and gums with this spray. The spray noticeably reduces harmful plaque and tartar. Help promote your pet's dental hygiene with the Dr. George's Plaque Blast. With regular use, the spray helps control tartar, plaque and bacteria. The spray promotes healthy gums and whitens teeth while remaining 100% alcohol-free. For dogs and cats Controls tartar, plaque and bacteria Helps to freshen your pet's breath Promotes healthy gums and whitens teeth 100% alcohol-free Sprays in pet's mouth for easy application Includes 2-fl. oz. bottle of Plaque Blast and one 0.067-fl. oz. bottle of activator Mix the activator with the Plaque Blast for the solution to work see more...

• Where can i purchase this product in the US? I have looked around...3 Answers
  • Is there a product you like better than this one?2 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work? What improvements did you see if any?10 Answers
Dr. George's  Plaque Blast
Dr. George's Plaque Blast
  • "My dog has bad breath and I took him to the vet and the dr prescribed me with a product that's very similar to this most likely meaning its legit!" in 6 reviews
Disappointing and,I believe, dishonestI
I ordered through Amazon.
It arrived in a complete package, but the activator bottle is EMPTY.
I won't be ordering again!
Justina A.
Corona, CA
Decorator Expert
I have 5 dogs. So vet teeth cleanings are pricey. So I figured this would help. Well, I'm sure it might if I didn't have to chase my dogs down and pin them down to spray it in their mouth. They hate the taste and my 5 lb chihuahua gagged with the spray. She must be like her mom :) it did freshen their breath a little but I felt so mean trying to do it more than once a day. Needless to say I will be paying my vet to clean their teeth.
Whitney H.
STERLING, IL
This product does not actually reduce plaque or tartar build up for your dog. An actual dental cleaning for your pet is the only way to increase their oral health(which is directly related to overall health) and this product essentially just covers up the smell rather than treating the problem. It's kind of like spraying perfume instead of taking a shower..... but for an easy, quick breath fix, this will do the job
Brooke C.
Clarksville, TN
I think it must be the taste of this stuff, because whenever I spray it in their mouths, they wince and run away! I find that they run to the water bowl, probably to get rid of the taste! I'm not saying it is a bad product. It probably works very well, but I wish there was an easier way to get my dogs to get used to it without running away from me!
Antoinette G.
San Antonio, TX
My dogs loath this stuff. They are so tiny though that they have no choice but to get it sprayed. I agree with another review that said get their teeth cleaned first, then use this for upkeep. If there is a bad build up, you will need to brush their teeth, then spray. Have some sort of treat ready, they aren't gonna be too happy! lol.
Kimberly M.
We saw this at the store as we were checking out. Our Pom has serious teeth issues and we tried to use a toothbrush, but he wasn't having it. So, we decided to try the Plaque Blast and sure enough, it worked. It doesn't last long and I believe it expires pretty quickly. I would use and buy again!
Elizabeth S.
My two Pomeranians hate having their teeth brushed, but have terrible breath and poor gums typical in poms. so I picked up plaque blast from cvs and we all love it! My poms don't make faces or pull away from it and I haven't noticed their breath anymore which is a fabulous thing!!
Ashley B.
This product does work. My dog has disgusting chronic halitosis and this definitely helps. It was recommended by our vet and several friends so I thought it was worth a try. The price is good and the length between doses makes this a quality product.
Nicole S.
Flushing, NY
I purchased this product with the hopes of removing plaque and refreshing my dogs mouth. I followed all instructions for as long as the bottle lasted. The results well null. Plaque was still the same and the breath was just as bad.
Ashley L.
Yukon, OK
My dogs really don't seem to like this. I don't know if it's the taste, the pressure of the spray or just that it's weird that momma wants to get in their mouth and spray something. haha Oh well. I'll have to try something else.
Mollie D.
Clyde, NY
Does this stuff really work? What improvements did you see if any?
Marta A.
Where can i purchase this product in the US? I have looked around and i never seem to find it!
Tiffany P.
Is there a product you like better than this one?