Dr. George's  Plaque Blast uploaded by Nicole G.
Dr. George's  Plaque Blast

Dr. George's Plaque Blast

BY DR. GEORGE'S

Promote your pet's healthy teeth and gums with this spray. The spray noticeably reduces harmful plaque and tartar. Help promote your pet's dental hygiene with the Dr. George's Plaque Blast. With regular use, the spray helps control tartar, plaque and bacteria. The spray promotes healthy gums and whitens teeth while remaining 100% alcohol-free. For dogs and cats Controls tartar, plaque and bacteria Helps to freshen your pet's breath Promotes healthy gums and whitens teeth 100% alcohol-free Sprays in pet's mouth for easy application Includes 2-fl. oz. bottle of Plaque Blast and one 0.067-fl. oz. bottle of activator Mix the activator with the Plaque Blast for the solution to work see more...

• Where can i purchase this product in the US? I have looked around a...3 Answers
  • Is there a product you like better than this one?2 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work? What improvements did you see if any?10 Answers
Dr. George's  Plaque Blast
Dr. George's Plaque Blast
  • "My dog has bad breath and I took him to the vet and the dr prescribed me with a product that's very similar to this most likely meaning its legit!" in 6 reviews
Disappointing and,I believe, dishonestI
I ordered through Amazon.
It arrived in a complete package, but the activator bottle is EMPTY.
I won't be ordering again!
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I've used this on my dog who has really bad doggy breath and I don't really see any long term changes as the packaging states. Yes, his breath improves the moment we use it but it doesn't last.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Watertown, NY
It works really well to get rid of plaque and bad breath if used the way the directions say. Small bottle, though, so it doesn't last that long if you use it on multiple dogs a few times a day.
Yazil M.
Yazil M.
Streamwood, IL
This work great my dog might not like it but it helps freshen his breath and clean his teeth,
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
My two Pomeranians hate having their teeth brushed, but have terrible breath and poor gums typical in poms. so I picked up plaque blast from cvs and we all love it! My poms don't make faces or pull away from it and I haven't noticed their breath anymore which is a fabulous thing!!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cleveland , GA
My dog won't even let me get this NEAR his mouth.. not even when I have him held down to take it. It got thrown away like a couple of weeks after I purchased it.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Larned, KS
My dog would barely allow me to get this spray in his mouth! It worked alright I didn't see a huge change but our dog doesn't have a ton of plaque build up.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Middle River, MD
We use this on both of my dogs, and it does work, as long as you use it religiously, if you forget to use it exactly as it says, it won't work. My older dog was getting a pretty bad build up of plague and it took it away. It does not freshen breath as you use it though.
Krystle H.
Krystle H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
My mother in law rescued a dog from the pound and her teeth were so bad. After trying several products to help with plaque and tarter I bought her Plaque blast. It worked so well.
Clara S.
Clara S.
Spartanburg, SC
Decided to take the risk and try this product one day, and I was really surprised with how well it worked!! It's only good for about a month, but I could see a lot of improvement with my dog's teeth.
Mollie D.
Mollie D.
Clyde, NY
Does this stuff really work? What improvements did you see if any?
Marta A.
Marta A.
Where can i purchase this product in the US? I have looked around and i never seem to find it!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Is there a product you like better than this one?