Dr. George's  Dr George's Dental White Kit, Patented Dental Whitening System uploaded by Shelby F.Dr. George's  Dr George's Dental White Kit, Patented Dental Whitening System uploaded by Shelby F.
Dr. George's  Dr George's Dental White Kit, Patented Dental Whitening System

Dr. George's Dr George's Dental White Kit, Patented Dental Whitening System

BY DR. GEORGE'S

Dr. George's  Dr George's Dental White Kit, Patented Dental Whitening System
Dr. George's Dr George's Dental White Kit, Patented Dental Whitening System
Allissa G.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I've tried a bunch of expensive whitening products, this one for the whole set is about $25 you get SO much whitening gel! This works so well to whiten, whitening strips make my teeth extremely sensitive with just one use. I can use this stuff every day twice a day and my teeth never hurt. This is really a great buy! Wish I gave into all the hype sooner! It doesn't make you drool unless you put too much gel in the trays. It says right on the directions that if you use too much it reacts with your saliva and will cause drooling.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
S Burlington, VT
Makes my mouth really watery when using, makes it a pretty rough 20 minutes that you have to leave it on. I had to place a hand towel under my chin to catch the drool(gross, I know)
I can't tell you if it actually whitens because I used it one time.
It's a good price for the amount of product you are getting though .
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
Placentia , CA
The best for the price! Lasts so long and is very effective without irritating. I got this recommendation from Jaclyn Hill and it's awesome!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
This is a great inexpensive way to whiten your teeth. The process is slow though if you don't use it enough. I find that because it makes me drool, its best to use it in the shower. That way I don't have to worrry about my salvia dripping all over (gross I know)
Alex S.
Alex S.
Gulfport, MS
If I could marry a product it would be this. I use it when I notice my teeth starting to yellow a little and it fixes the probably immediately!! I have pretty sensitive teeth but this doesn't bother them at all! When I first got it I used it every night for a week (bad I know) but it didn't give me any problems! I wouldn't even say it's good for the money because no matter what I would still love this product! You will probably never need to rebuy it unless you're sharing with a ton of people, I got mine over a year ago and haven't even put a dent in it!