Dr. George's Dental White Mint Flavored Gel 5.2 oz. uploaded by casey m.Dr. George's Dental White Mint Flavored Gel 5.2 oz. uploaded by Gabes R.

BY DR. GEORGE'S

Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
This is the most underrated product I've ever come across! I first purchased this after watching a Jaclyn Hill video and she mentioned that she used this to whiten her teeth. So I purchased it thinking "what the heck, it's cheap, it can't hurt" and WOW! It really does the trick! You have to buy one of those boil and bite and mouth guards if you want to use it as a "teeth mask" sort of thing, and they're super cheap too. I probably spent a total of $12 on this and the teeth guards. After 20 minutes of this product on my teeth, they're noticeably whiter. Around 3-4 shades whiter! I like to do my "teeth mask" twice a week and in between, I use a little of this on top of my toothpaste when I brush to maintain the whiteness. I've tried so many whitening toothpastes, strips, etc. and none of them have worked as well as this. I highly recommend.
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
LOVE! This is amazing. I ordered mine off amazon and I love it. I use it with my uv whitener and it’s so pretty. It doesn’t hurt my teeth and I mix it with my toothpaste too. Definitely a better option than other expensive ones.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
This stuff works! It made my teeth noticeably whiter, and only after a couple of uses. The only con to this product is that it makes my teeth a little sensitive - but that's expected with any whitener
Kayla W.
This stuff is magic in a bottle, even for you folks with sensitive teeth. I order this from the product website after seeing how it well it worked for Jaclyn Hill years ago, and I will never go back to crest white strips or pro teeth bleaching! There is virtually no sensitivity with this product, except MAYBE if you drink an ice cold glass of water immediately following a 30min teeth tray session.  Teeth trays are the first method I used for the gel, but after my dog chewed mine up I started just adding a bit to my toothpaste every morning. Works like a charm and you can't even tell it's there! Only downside is that you can't just go out and buy it at a store, at least not that I have seen. But for the low cost and awesome results, I'll wait the extra days for shipping 😉
Ashley S.
Absolutely LOVE this product!! A YouTuber I watch recommended this system and as someone who drinks way too much coffee, I am amazed at how great this system is. We bought the 4 tray pack so my husband can try. Very reasonable pricing for what you’re getting! I highly recommend for anyone who can’t afford professional whitening but honestly - you won’t need a dentist after you get Dr. George’s system!!
Valarie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Five stars since it is one of my everyday uses! I even have a video on this product my teeth has never looked so great. Before this I had tried & wasted money on products that would never work then I found this beauty & it changed my life! It is my goto & I love how affordable it is & actually whitens within a day! I can even go a month without whitening my teeth thanks to this!
Jordan H.
Monessen, PA
This stuff is easy to use and you can see it working after the first application! I use it morning on top of my toothpaste when I brush my teeth and it makes my smile a little brighter each time. If you used it with molds and let it sit for the time suggested I’m sure you’d see better results
Theresa B.
Bellevue, WA
You have not really whitened your teeth at home until you try this. Results are instant and are WAY better than crest strips or 5 min white. I almost gave up on at home teeth whitening till I found this product! Try it for yourself! You won't regret it!
Julia H.
Lincoln, NE
Most of the reason I'm giving this product a full five stars is because I can actually use it without fearing the extreme sensitivity I've had from using other whitening products. It doesn't have an unpleasant texture or taste and does work well! It's a huge tube for ridiculously cheap so you're definitely getting your money's worth. I have a generic mouth tray that is not molded to my teeth and I'm not sure if I like that yet. I think I would like it better with one that was molded to my teeth.
Kara B.
Every other whitening product I have tried leaves my teeth sensitive for days but I have absolutely no pain when using this product. I prefer the gel method over strips as strips are just a weird feeling to have in my mouth. I would recommend using this with trays and then also use a bit when brushing your teeth for upkeep in between whitening. A little goes a long way too so it's a great value!