Dr. G Brightening Up Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++

by Dr. G

• My Skin Mentor - Dermatologically Tested by Gowoonsesang

Tone-Up sun care that brightens and corrects your skin tone

Non sticky textured sun cream brightens and corrects your skin tone while giving a matte finishing.

Healthy skin is beautiful skin

My Skin Mentor, Dr.G relentlessly strives to discover the root causes of skin concerns to deliver safe, effective and targeted science-backed solutions for restoring and maintaining healthy, beautiful skin.

Mentor's Message

• Skin tone correction
  • Sebum control
  • Prevention from external harmful environment

Suggested Use

Apply a proper amount evenly for the last step of skin care.

Other Ingredients

Water (aqua/eau), cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, cyclohexasiloxane, zinc oxide, ethylhexyl salicylate, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, titanium dioxide, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, dipropylene glycol, ethylhexyl palmitate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylyl methicone, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, magnesium sulfate, disteardimonium hectorite, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, caprylyl glycol, glyceryl caprilate, iron dioxides (cl 77492), disodium edta, iron oxides (cl 77491), anthemis nobilis flower water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, panthenol, biosaccharide gum-4, glycerin, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, propylene glycol, alcohol, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, sodium palmitoyl proline, ceramide np, tocopherol, diospyros kaki leaf extract, cholesterol, nymphaea alba flower extract, pinus pumilio bark extract, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, calendula officinalis flower extract, centella asiatica extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) seedcake extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, sodium polyacrylate, hedera helix (ivy) leaf/stem extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, peg-8, ppg-1-peg-9 lauryl glycol ether, phytic acid, maltodextrin, portulaca oleracea extract, thermus thermophillus ferment, dehydroacetic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, fragrance (parfum).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. G Brightening Up Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++!
Fresh Meadows, NY
I tried this in store at Club Clio before I purchased it. It was light weight, appeared a little pinkish in color but blended into my skin with a matte finish as they claimed. I wanted this for the high spf 50 PA+++ (which indicates high UVA protection, A for Anti-aging!) and most importantly no white cast !! I’m always worried about that with korean skincare. There is a pleasant powdery scent, not too strong.
Light and thin. Blends in to your skin. Think it gave me a matte finish. I remember liking it. I like this and missha but I also have another one I like. I like trying different ones and this is probably my top 3
Chapin, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
This sun screen is absolutely wonderful for normal to oily skin. It has a strong SPF but is not greasy AT ALL. In fact, it's got a peach color to it that helps make your skin tone look more even, and it settles into a dry silky texture - perfect to be used as a primer if you'd like (but I still used my primer on top of it). It makes my foundation so smooth though, and it lasts longer. I also like that there are skin care ingredients in it and that it's water proof. My only qwalm is that I can no longer use it. When I had oily skin it was simple, and then with normal skin I could use it over a nice thick moisturizer to keep it from being too drying. But now that my skin has become extremely dry due to a new health condition, I can no longer keep it from being too dry for me. I really do wish I could use it, but now I have to be on the hunt for a hydrating one.
London
The most noticable effect is the slightly dewy finish without whitecasting as the brand claims. As soon as I gently patted it onto my skin it absorbed well. I didn't have to wait to apply makeup over the top of it, nor did it disturb the placement of my base makeup throughout the day even if my skin is oily.
Vancouver
I actually enjoy putting on sunscreen with this product. I was a bit surprised at first considering how it did "brighten up" my skin tone because it is slightly tinted. That being said, I like using this sunscreen and going out without needing to put on any foundation on top. It helps even out my skin tone but doesn't necessarily provide coverage. I normally hate putting on sunscreen because of my oily skin but this sat on my skin like a cream and it didn't make me feel super oily.
Ciudad Victoria
Best sunscreen for combo - oily skin, it has a powdery finish, it has a tint that evens your skin tone, it won’t cover any breakouts but for good skin days you can wear it alone and you don’t have to settle it with powder because it stays dry all day, it has a good natural Matte finish. I will keep repurchasing
kuala lumpur
I love this sunscreen a lot! After applying it, it does not leave an oily finish. The brightening up version will brighten up my skin as well. However, it cannot be applied over foundation, because it will cause dry patches(cakey). Overall a good product. I purchased mine at sasa mid valley. The price of it is quite reasonable.
It’s really cool because it doesn’t get sticky and you can apply it often without feeling it too much in your skin. Also it has high protection and good ingredients. Not expensive at all.