Dr. Fresh Travel Size Scope uploaded by Antumn M.Dr. Fresh Travel Size Scope uploaded by Brianna B.Dr. Fresh Travel Size Scope uploaded by Bunnie C.

BY DR. FRESH

3 In 1 Dental Travel Kit. Contains: 1 Tube Crest Toothpaste 1 bottle Scope 1 travel toothbrush Toothpaste Ingredients: Active ingredient: Sodium Fluoride 0.243% inactive ingredients: sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, trisodium phosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, sodium phosphate, xanthan gum, carbomer 956, sodium saccharin, titanium dioxide, blue 1. Scope® contains T25® - breath fresheners. Scope® ingredients: water, alcohol , glycerin, flavor, polysorbate 80, sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate, cetylpyridinium chloride, domiphen bromide, benzoic acid, FD&C blue 1, FD&C yellow 5. Questions or Comments? 1-866-drfresh ; see more...

• Where can i get a mouth wash, brush, and paste travel set?1 Answers
  • I have purchased these before but have had a rather hard ...4 Answers
Juliana H.
Every tgime I'm going out on a trip some where always take toothpaste because it fits every where and anywhere.and the small toothbrush and scope are an awesome combination also.
Teresa L.
This is everything you need for a fresh mouth and the toothbrush is great cleans teeth very well.This product makes traveling easy they get through the security at airport.
Jessica P.
Fontana , California
I have recently bought one of these and I honestly love it. I love that I can carry it we're ever I go not have to worry about my oral hygiene. I really recommend this specially if your always on the go.
JaiLynne C.
Love this so much! I use to have braces so this totally came in handy when I was at school or work. fit perfectly in my purse or back pack, and it lasted long enough until i had to purchase more.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
I keep one in my car, in my desk at work and of course, in my overnight back when traveling. It's perfect if on the go and needing to freshen up after a meal.
Gricelda L.
Pacific, MO
Great kit for when one has to leave travel and more for these dates accessible in question of the price and does not make much space in the pocket
ciera r.
Love this for traveling. Super easy so you don't have to pack up an take all your stuff just go to the store buy it and throw it in your bag!
Cristy D.
I remember using this product back in high school. It's great for putting in your purse or for traveling. I love anything travel size.
Kathryn K.
Scope travel size products are perfect and so convenient. I travel abroad often and these are essential to have in your carry on!
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is perfect for traveling so that I wouldn't have to bring a big mouthwash on weeks trip. It also works very well.
Teresa L.
I have purchased these before but have had a rather hard time finding them know while traveling anyone know a store that cares these ?
Bunnie C.
Where can i get a mouth wash, brush, and paste travel set?