Dr. Fresh Travel Size Scope uploaded by Antumn M.Dr. Fresh Travel Size Scope uploaded by Brianna B.Dr. Fresh Travel Size Scope uploaded by Bunnie C.

BY DR. FRESH

3 In 1 Dental Travel Kit. Contains: 1 Tube Crest Toothpaste 1 bottle Scope 1 travel toothbrush Toothpaste Ingredients: Active ingredient: Sodium Fluoride 0.243% inactive ingredients: sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, trisodium phosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, sodium phosphate, xanthan gum, carbomer 956, sodium saccharin, titanium dioxide, blue 1. Scope® contains T25® - breath fresheners. Scope® ingredients: water, alcohol , glycerin, flavor, polysorbate 80, sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate, cetylpyridinium chloride, domiphen bromide, benzoic acid, FD&C blue 1, FD&C yellow 5. Questions or Comments? 1-866-drfresh ; see more...

• Where can i get a mouth wash, brush, and paste travel set?1 Answers
  • I have purchased these before but have had a rather hard time findi...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I'm big on travel size anything so of course I love this product. Scope is one of my favorite brands. I'm also big on keeping my smile bright and my teeth healthy. Fresh breath, clean teeth, what more could a girl ask for?
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Carmichael , CA
I go on long flights that last sometimes last 19 hours and when I do I love reaching for this kit that I stow in my carry on. It's so easy to carry and the price makes it so easy to use and then dispose of when my trip is complete. Great buy!
Denise J.
Denise J.
San Antonio, TX
Great hygiene travel kit for on the go bundle pack! I can't be without brushing my teeth when I wake up and before bed so this is a must when traveling, road trip, or fast in the go for long stays at friends houses.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Its my go to product everytime I travel to places. This product is great for anyone who need to keep fresh while on the road or right before you go on a plane my family and I love this product and you will to.
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
The best traveling kit to have. They are only $1 at Dollar Tree. So they are very affordable! It has everything that you need to keep your teeth clean and fresh in one little pouch.
Gricelda L.
Gricelda L.
Pacific, MO
Great kit for when one has to leave travel and more for these dates accessible in question of the price and does not make much space in the pocket
Bunnie C.
I got mines from the dollar store. it came with a tongue scraper which is great for those that get the white build up from having mouth piercings. i enjoy it and went back to dollar tree to get more.
Maribel B.
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
This pack is great for travel. I travel alot so the minis is great. Very convenient and you do get a good amount of product
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I use these all the time. Makes my teeth feel refreshed and clean after I eat or before I go to bed. Very cheap at stores
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Good for small areas the price is way worth it the quality is good I love to take this travel kit with me for on the go
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
I have purchased these before but have had a rather hard time finding them know while traveling anyone know a store that cares these ?
Bunnie C.
Where can i get a mouth wash, brush, and paste travel set?