Dr. Fresh Travel Size Scope uploaded by Antumn M.Dr. Fresh Travel Size Scope uploaded by Brianna B.Dr. Fresh Travel Size Scope uploaded by Bunnie C.

BY DR. FRESH

3 In 1 Dental Travel Kit. Contains: 1 Tube Crest Toothpaste 1 bottle Scope 1 travel toothbrush Toothpaste Ingredients: Active ingredient: Sodium Fluoride 0.243% inactive ingredients: sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, trisodium phosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, sodium phosphate, xanthan gum, carbomer 956, sodium saccharin, titanium dioxide, blue 1. Scope® contains T25® - breath fresheners. Scope® ingredients: water, alcohol , glycerin, flavor, polysorbate 80, sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate, cetylpyridinium chloride, domiphen bromide, benzoic acid, FD&C blue 1, FD&C yellow 5. Questions or Comments? 1-866-drfresh ; see more...

• Where can i get a mouth wash, brush, and paste travel set?1 Answers
  • I have purchased these before but have had a rather hard ...4 Answers
Gabrielle H.
Its my go to product everytime I travel to places. This product is great for anyone who need to keep fresh while on the road or right before you go on a plane my family and I love this product and you will to.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The best traveling kit to have. They are only $1 at Dollar Tree. So they are very affordable! It has everything that you need to keep your teeth clean and fresh in one little pouch.
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I go on long flights that last sometimes last 19 hours and when I do I love reaching for this kit that I stow in my carry on. It's so easy to carry and the price makes it so easy to use and then dispose of when my trip is complete. Great buy!
Laura S.
York PA
Perfect no brainer kit for traveling. Everything you need for a vacation/weekend away. Brought this right away to pack in my hospital bag. Decent size and quality of products included in this little case. Would recommend.
Denise J.
San Antonio, TX
Great hygiene travel kit for on the go bundle pack! I can't be without brushing my teeth when I wake up and before bed so this is a must when traveling, road trip, or fast in the go for long stays at friends houses.
Bunnie C.
I got mines from the dollar store. it came with a tongue scraper which is great for those that get the white build up from having mouth piercings. i enjoy it and went back to dollar tree to get more.
Brianna B.
I'm big on travel size anything so of course I love this product. Scope is one of my favorite brands. I'm also big on keeping my smile bright and my teeth healthy. Fresh breath, clean teeth, what more could a girl ask for?
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
I am a huge fan of travel size products in general.. So of course travel size mouthwash is a perfect addition!! I do think Scope is a very underrated product. It's the "cheaper" brand but it works just as good if not better.
Marlene V.
Bronx, NY
I bought this for my spring break trip to Florida and it does help. I like that it is ina small size because traveling with a big one can sometimes can be left behind as i have experienced many times.
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love this kit! I keep on in my purse, in my backpack, I always carry one one with me for quick freshening up. Also, I just really love mini sized anything, so cute :)
Teresa L.
I have purchased these before but have had a rather hard time finding them know while traveling anyone know a store that cares these ?
Bunnie C.
Where can i get a mouth wash, brush, and paste travel set?

back