Dr. Fresh Spiderman Toothbrush - 2 Pack uploaded by Lisa O.

BY DR. FRESH

• Does anyone know if they have different characters?7 Answers
  • Do they sell the girls version? 4 Answers
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
My son loves Spider-Man and is the only way I can put him to brush his teeth all alone and love it. Saves me time in the mornings and is so much easier to put him to clean his mouth. Just one time and he is already brushing his teeth. Good good for Spider-Man lovers
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Bought this for my son. I guess brushing you teeth with a spider man tooth brush is more fun then just a plain old tooth brush. So we buy these he like them a lot so will your kid(s)
Tiffany G.
Louisville, KY
Just bought this for my son this past Christmas and he loves it. Gets the job done and is easy for him to use. He is amused by the suction cup on the bottom and it's convenient.
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA
The toothbrush character is nostalgic and it definitely makes it fun for the kids when they brush their teeth. Bristles on the tooth brush could be a bit more comfortable and soft, including the overall size of the brushing area.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These guys are fantastic! I bought them as a stocking stuffer for my 3 year old grandson because he thinks he's Spiderman! šŸ˜. He will brush as long as you let him, even after his timer goes off! Now he has one for home and one at Nana's house!
Carol S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
2-Pack of anything is always a good deal! My son loves having multiple toothbrushes and these are nice to have when traveling around, super affordable and can be found at most local stores like Walmart or Target!
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My children were given this toothbrush set by their dentist, with a timer for brushing their teeth! They loved that they had their superhero on it and that it suctioned to the cabinet!
Janie B.
St Petersburg, FL
My son is 1yrs old and has over 12 teeth.
He started throwing his tooth brush on the ground and refusing to brush..as soon as I broke out the Spider-Man brush and started singing the theme song he state brushing again. šŸ˜‚
Amanda R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A toothbrush is always a good thing. I have a little girl so she never had a super man one but she has had these exact toothbrush styles before. She's now outgrown them and uses more age appropriate brushes
Miztle V.
It works good, soft and clean well..
Beside how good does it works we have to change every 3 months..
But about the brand, i can say it is a good one
Bertha C.
Does anyone know if they have different characters?
DORA R.
Do they sell the girls version?