BY DR. FRESH

Lyziet V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this toothbrush set for my nephew and he loved it. its easy for him to use plus the character is an added bonus for him. I also like that it comes with a cap to keep it clean.
Oran  S.
My son's love this toothbrush, the suction cup especially is a big Wow for them, they go brush their teeth through out the day just so they can use the suction cup on the mirror above the sink.
Definitely worth it and the kids are loving it.
renee t.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well made product easy for my son to use on his teeth bristles are not to hard they stay soft the suction bottom helps him to keep his toothbrush in one place
Heather M.
Wasilla, AK
My 5 year old loves this toothbrush! He thinks it's the best thing ever to use the suction cup to stick his toothbrush to the sink.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't know what it is about the suction cup that is so appealing to my kids. But anything to increase their dental hygiene
Kelsie W.
Washington, DC
I like super fun toothbrushes and spider man is my favorite super hero so this is the best! Makes brushing teeth fun.
Sapphire I.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bought this for my cousin and he loved it. its easy for him to use and I love that it has the cap to keep it clean
Tony  M.
Great product for the kids that love Spider-Man. It makes it fun for them while brushing there teeth
Heather M.
This Toothbrush Is Amazing My Son Love Them They Are Really Good Quality And Last A Long Time!!