BY DR. FRESH

5 Shades Whiter in 1 Week*. 50+ Uses. Easy Reach Design. Ultra Soft Application Brush. Instant Whitening Pen. Whitens Teeth with Continued Use. Professional Strength Whitening Pen Our professional strength whitening brush-on paint pen allows for a thin application of whitening gel.  The active oxygen bubbles instantly begin to remove stains.  Dazzling White id ph neutral & easy to apply .  The gel dries quickly, so it won t rub off or cause irritation. *Whitens up to 5 shades lighter with continued use. see more...

• Does this cause gum or teeth sensitivity?2 Answers
Dr. Fresh Pro Dazzling White
  • "I started using it and I realized that it makes my teeth noticeably whiter for a short period of time.." in 1 review
Patrixia T.
Patrixia T.
You can buy this in the following local store: Daiso, Dollar Tree, CVS Pharmacy and 99 cent store. It worked well for me, My teeth whiten in just 2 weeks! I used it 3 times a week. I got it for $1 so affordable and effective! I highly recommend this product 👍🏼

Although, I recommend to put some petroleum jelly in your gum when using this product! Unless your careful enough not to apply the product in your gums.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
I got this product at my local Dollar Tree so it is very affordable. It took about a month to see results but I have noticed my teeth are whiter. I would highly recommend this product for others to try. It works wonders for your teeth and you cannot beat the affordability
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Does a nice job removing stains off teeth in a gentle way (especially for sensitive teeth) Takes a couple uses to really see a difference. Plus its really budget friendly! I stock up on mine from the Dollar Store.
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't work.. don't buy this product. Makes your mouth really sore.. So don't waste your money
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Indianapolis, IN
I found this at the Dollar Tree one day and was like "Oooh what could it hurt!" I've bought a few different whitening things in the past and never had results like I've had with this. I have terrible teeth, as I was on an abundance of antibiotics and I wasn't the best about brushing when I was younger. After the first use my teeth werw noticeably whiter. It doesn't seem to make my teeth any more sensitive than they were already, and it doesn't have a terrible taste like most whitening things.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price this product isn't bad. It does make your teeth whiter but you have to continue to use it to keep your teeth white. You need to stay on top of using this on a regular basis to see results.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite whitening product ever! They're a dollar at the dollar tree so I stock up big time! I use it every day after brushing for an all day whiter smile! Forever a favorite!
sharisse f.
sharisse f.
Muncy, PA
Dollar tree buy for $1 I have been using this for 5 days now & definitely see a big difference. I drink coffee & tea alot. Love that this was only $1
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Millville, NJ
Got this at dollar tree for only a dollar and have been very very impressed with the results. Took about a week to see change but it was well worth it for the price !
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I just started using it and its easy to put on. Heard it works cant wait to see it!!!!! Bought at the dollar tree.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this cause gum or teeth sensitivity?