BY DR. FRESH

5 Shades Whiter in 1 Week*. 50+ Uses. Easy Reach Design. Ultra Soft Application Brush. Instant Whitening Pen. Whitens Teeth with Continued Use. Professional Strength Whitening Pen Our professional strength whitening brush-on paint pen allows for a thin application of whitening gel.  The active oxygen bubbles instantly begin to remove stains.  Dazzling White id ph neutral & easy to apply .  The gel dries quickly, so it won t rub off or cause irritation. *Whitens up to 5 shades lighter with continued use. see more...

• Does this cause gum or teeth sensitivity?3 Answers
Dr. Fresh Pro Dazzling White
  • "I started using it and I realized that it makes my teeth noticeably whiter for a short period of time.." in 1 review
Caitlin S.
Indianapolis, IN
I found this at the Dollar Tree one day and was like "Oooh what could it hurt!" I've bought a few different whitening things in the past and never had results like I've had with this. I have terrible teeth, as I was on an abundance of antibiotics and I wasn't the best about brushing when I was younger. After the first use my teeth werw noticeably whiter. It doesn't seem to make my teeth any more sensitive than they were already, and it doesn't have a terrible taste like most whitening things.
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
I’ve always had super yellow teeth. I would brush my teeth with whitening every day three times a day and it wouldn’t make a difference. I started using this and I love it. I works great. It is also very affordable which is a plus.
Julia F.
For the price this product isn't bad. It does make your teeth whiter but you have to continue to use it to keep your teeth white. You need to stay on top of using this on a regular basis to see results.
Patrixia T.
You can buy this in the following local store: Daiso, Dollar Tree, CVS Pharmacy and 99 cent store. It worked well for me, My teeth whiten in just 2 weeks! I used it 3 times a week. I got it for $1 so affordable and effective! I highly recommend this product 👍🏼

Although, I recommend to put some petroleum jelly in your gum when using this product! Unless your careful enough not to apply the product in your gums.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
This is my favorite whitening product ever! They're a dollar at the dollar tree so I stock up big time! I use it every day after brushing for an all day whiter smile! Forever a favorite!
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I have tried this product. I have to say, I think that it might work better under a UV light for longer lasting whiteness. But honestly, it is a temporary thing, but I love it, keep it in your bag, put on while getting ready or using rest room, and then rinse. Like I stated, it is temporary, but who cares. Works for pictures for weddings. That is the reason I bought this product, and it did just what I needed it to, I wanted pearly whites for pics. Def do not eat for 30 mins after, but works great for temp use.
Niecee G.
Sacramento, CA
I got it at the dollar store so that was definitely a plus! I think it's better than people make it out to be. It does make your teeth whiter and after awhile does go away. But I thought that was expected, especially with whitening "pens" I think of it more as a temporary white. If you're looking for long lasting then of course you're going to have to invest in something a little more high priced. Other than that I think this item is nice
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
I got this product at my local Dollar Tree so it is very affordable. It took about a month to see results but I have noticed my teeth are whiter. I would highly recommend this product for others to try. It works wonders for your teeth and you cannot beat the affordability
Loveyasia
This stuff actually for real works I love it! It doesn’t taste bad at all.All though all the instructions aren’t on the box you can easily find them online or just ask me and I got you.i use it everyday I seen the results quick! Amazing product.
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
Ya this stuff is just bad... It doesn't work. It is in a click pen form with a brush on the end, the product gets gunky and makes the brush gross. The product itself is kind of hard to get to stay on your teeth, and it burned my gums. In the end it just didn't work. I used this stuff daily for a month and no difference.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this cause gum or teeth sensitivity?