BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A complexion-brightening, skin-strengthening oil. Triple C Peptide Firming combines three forms of vitamin C with an innovative chain of peptides for smart defense against skin aging. This innovative scientific cocktail harnesses the power of water and lipid-loving molecules in a nutrient-rich replenishing oil. The formula bridges communication between skin's vital components to support its natural repair functions. Dehydrated, weak skin is quenched, renewed, and fortified transforming a dull, wrinkled, uneven complexion into a radiant, firm, youthful-looking appearance. Bio-identical actives, including squalane and phospholipids, replenish skin's surface layer and restore its natural moisture barrier to prevent water loss and environmental damage, leaving skin plump, supple, and silky. Essential fatty acids, 17 nutrient-rich botanicals, and vitamins D and K breathe life into dry, nutrient-depleted skin while enhancing elasticity. The result is a luminous complexion that instantly snaps back into shape. This product is vegan.

Jennette P.
Northglenn , CO
You always hear how important Vitamin C and Peptides are for your skin, but I was not a believer until this product! I almost immediately started seeing brighter, more even skin. It was easy to incorporate into my skincare routine and works wonders! I would recommend this to everyone.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I am skin care obsessed, so check nee on ig blonde25.i will always show you in my story on how i take care of my skin and how to do makeup. That is what i did and love and this is awesome for those in 20s and early 30s to start early! Never to early to start with face oils ladies so don't be fooled i started at 23!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I only have a sample size of this but so far I think it's a really great product. My skin feels hydrated and more firm. That happened on the first use and just got better with more use. I don't have many wrinkles so I can't speak to that. However it lives up to a lot of its claims so I imagine it would help with that as well.
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
Vitamin c oil is literally my holy grail I got mine from tj max and I only paid 15 dollars for it and it is amazing and lasts very long I would completely buy it agian I wear all over my body for moisture although if you have very dry skin like me you might want to layer it with a cream
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Iscra E.
Le voy a poner 4 estrellas por que el producto no lo tengo en mis manos cuando me lo manden daré mi opinión del producto en que consiste que contiene
#loquieroya!
#enmismanos
#DR.
Avery H.
Whitby
It's work really well and makes ur skin feel amazing but I've seen less pricey products that do basically the same as it so you should definitely look for dupes!
Andrea H.
SUMMERS, AR
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Triple C Peptide Firming Oil What does it help for? What are the effects?
Kayleigh O.
Does this product really help?
Danny m.
For the price tag IT is worth it??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What is this product used for?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Does this actually help firm ?