BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Hydration treatment with active vitamin D for congested skin. Trifix™ Oil-Free Moisturizer is the newest addition to the Trifix™ category. It s a fast absorbing oil-freeformula that targets blackheads, clogged pores, and soothes irritation while also working to nourish and quench skin. Dr. Dennis Gross masterfully formulated Trifix™ to contain a blend of antioxidants, natural extracts, marine botanicals, minerals and vitamins to reduce redness and inflammation. Benefits : Fast absorbing, non-greasy, oil-free formula nourishes & quenches Willow Bark & Farnesol target blackheads & clogged pores Aloe & Bisabolol help soothe irritation Excellent for oily & combination skin types Key Ingredients : Vitamin D : Powerful antioxidant that relieves dry skin and helps prevent the signs of aging & skin damage Squalane : Naturally derived em see more...

Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
This is an incredibly reliable moisturizer if you have oily, very sensitive skin. There is no denatured alcohol, or other abrasive ingredients in this lovely, mild formula. I also think this moisturizer is also intended for people with dry skin, and it doesn't make me oily!!! I layer this over a retinol based serum (to combat the sun damage I stupidly did to my face by traveling to Southern Florida and not wearing sunscreen) day and night. Holy grail product.
Alexis L.
I love this moisturizer! I use it before putting on my makeup in the morning and it always leaves my skin feeling super smooth and moisturized. I have acne prone oily skin and this does not irritate my skin at all! I will definitely be purchasing again.
Ericka J.
Mesquite, TX
"Great product. First time using it. You can buy in store or online. Better than other products in comparison. Very good value, not too pricey. I think if you haven't tried it before I highly recommend it "

Leah A.
Elon
A lot comes in one tube so it is a lot of bang for your buck. I've only used once but it felt amazing and I'm sure using it more makes it better
Sean V.
Great for everyday moisturizer! I think this moisturizer is suitable in any skin type!! Everyone will love this, and will keep repurchasing it again!!
Carly C.
Greensboro, NC
I need a new moisturizer. This one is on hautelook right now and I'm considering buying it but just not sure. I have very oily acne prone skin but I also have some dry flaky patches. Will this hydrate my skin without making it too oily?