BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Our top selling two-step universal daily peel + hyaluronic moisture cushion to quench your skin for an immediate soft, supple complexion. You're looking for a gentle, effective way to fight 3 common signs of aging: uneven skin texture, enlarged pores, and fine lines and wrinkles. You desire more radiant, glowing skin. Includes:14 Original Alpha Beta Peel Packettes, Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion 0.5 oz Ingredients: Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel /Step 1 - Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat. , Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzoic Acid, Phe see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Merissa S.
Detroit
I love Dr Dennis Gross Skin care products. This is a great deal. I love how I can exfoliate everyday with no sensitivity. This definitely speeds up any skin care routine I am doing. My skin has never looked so good!
I love the packaging, perfect for travel and convenance. I continue to use!
Halie H.
boise
Amazing skin care line! Doesn’t make your skin feel dry. Very gentle. Since I’ve been using it i haven’t had one breakout. Very effective. Met all of my expectations. If you are looking for a skin line, the next one you look for should be dr Dennis gross! A little pricey but you can’t put a price on your face :)
Maria A.
Tampa, FL
I love this line!!! Especially to initiate the anti-aging process. My skin has never felt softer and firmer before. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
If you need to address texture and hyper pigmentation but don’t have the time to go get a facial, you NEED these peel pads. It takes no more than five minutes and I immediately see my pores shrink and my skin feels so much better and my makeup goes on so much smoother.
Joanna M.
Winterville, NC
Have used the DG peel pads for years- they are truly the best! They give a little tingle (the good kind) and you know something great is going to happen. I don't see any difference between DG peel results and those from my esthetician. They only made it better when they added in the moisturizer- it's so soothing and cools the skin after the peel. It's a gel-like moisture that is light and not greasy. Love the combo!
Ashlynne K.
Caseyville
This was LIFE CHANGING, TRULY! I bought this during a really rough time for my skin. I was hoping it would help and it DID. I did this every day and sometimes every other day, depending on the sensitivity of my skin. It’s very strong and powerful but works so well! After this kit was finished, my skin looked flawless.
Chelsea L.
Orlando, FL
Not a fan! I had a sample of this product and used it 3 different times, and saw no difference in my skin, and my skin just felt dry after using. Not enjoyable for me. Maybe the product was dried out because it was just a sample but it did not convince me to want the full size!
Christine P.
Beaverton, OR
This moisturizer is amazing for oily skin types!! It's so lightweight yet very hydrating. It didn't make me oily whatsoever and my skin felt so plump and fresh every time I used it. I also noticed it made a great base for foundation!
Megan W.
I freaking love this brand, love their packaging, and absolutely adore all their products. Their peels make my skin velvety smooth and I'm so addicted to them. This is my first foray into peels and I'm never turning back, and I think I'll always grab Dr. Gross products.
Cam J.
Austin, TX
These are my favorite peeling pads ever! And the addition of the moisturizer in this pack makes it a go-to, especially for traveling. For a peel, the alpha beta pads are very gentle and user friendly. It's hard not to love these.