BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Our top selling two-step universal daily peel + hyaluronic moisture cushion to quench your skin for an immediate soft, supple complexion. You're looking for a gentle, effective way to fight 3 common signs of aging: uneven skin texture, enlarged pores, and fine lines and wrinkles. You desire more radiant, glowing skin. Includes:14 Original Alpha Beta Peel Packettes, Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion 0.5 oz Ingredients: Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel /Step 1 - Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat. , Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzoic Acid, Phe see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Heather M.
Heather M.
Love this set. The moisturizer is the perfect finish to the peel. Helps to refresh and resurface your skin for a bright even texture. Highly recommend this peel as it isn't overly harsh. Easy two step process.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Orlando , FL
Not a fan! I had a sample of this product and used it 3 different times, and saw no difference in my skin, and my skin just felt dry after using. Not enjoyable for me. Maybe the product was dried out because it was just a sample but it did not convince me to want the full size!
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Winterville, NC
Have used the DG peel pads for years- they are truly the best! They give a little tingle (the good kind) and you know something great is going to happen. I don't see any difference between DG peel results and those from my esthetician. They only made it better when they added in the moisturizer- it's so soothing and cools the skin after the peel. It's a gel-like moisture that is light and not greasy. Love the combo!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Beaverton, OR
This moisturizer is amazing for oily skin types!! It's so lightweight yet very hydrating. It didn't make me oily whatsoever and my skin felt so plump and fresh every time I used it. I also noticed it made a great base for foundation!
Megan W.
Megan W.
I freaking love this brand, love their packaging, and absolutely adore all their products. Their peels make my skin velvety smooth and I'm so addicted to them. This is my first foray into peels and I'm never turning back, and I think I'll always grab Dr. Gross products.
Cam J.
Cam J.
Austin, Texas
These are my favorite peeling pads ever! And the addition of the moisturizer in this pack makes it a go-to, especially for traveling. For a peel, the alpha beta pads are very gentle and user friendly. It's hard not to love these.
Kaetlin B.
Kaetlin B.
Cortland, OH
This duo is amazing! The two step peels help to change the texture of my skin, while the hyaluronic acid in the gel moisturizer softens my skin. The size of the products is rather small, but it is meant for a tester and the regular price products are much bigger. Definitely an investment but worth it!
Lynn H.
Lynn H.
I love this peel. I use it once a week to exfoliate and keep my skin blemish free. The pads are expensive but so worth it and last a long time.
Anna K.
Anna K.
I first tried this as a sample with a Sephora order and couldn't believe the results. I then proceeded to look at the pricing and faint! Haha. I have bought this line several times since then and reserve the peels for when my skin decides to have freakouts every once in a while. It's beautiful for resurfacing and getting your skin back on track when it feels junky, uneven or out of control. Definitely not necessary for everyday use in my opinion.
Anna D.
Anna D.
London
I use these to help with texture. I do notice a difference when I use them frequently. After step 1, you feel a good tingle, and have to wait about a minute or two before going in with step two. The sensation I get while I'm waiting really makes me feel like it's working at resurfacing my skin's texture. Love these.