BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Our top selling two-step universal daily peel + hyaluronic moisture cushion to quench your skin for an immediate soft, supple complexion. You're looking for a gentle, effective way to fight 3 common signs of aging: uneven skin texture, enlarged pores, and fine lines and wrinkles. You desire more radiant, glowing skin. Includes:14 Original Alpha Beta Peel Packettes, Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion 0.5 oz Ingredients: Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel /Step 1 - Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat. , Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzoic Acid, Phe see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Heather M.
Love this set. The moisturizer is the perfect finish to the peel. Helps to refresh and resurface your skin for a bright even texture. Highly recommend this peel as it isn't overly harsh. Easy two step process.
Ashlynne K.
Edwardsville
This was LIFE CHANGING, TRULY! I bought this during a really rough time for my skin. I was hoping it would help and it DID. I did this every day and sometimes every other day, depending on the sensitivity of my skin. It’s very strong and powerful but works so well! After this kit was finished, my skin looked flawless.
Elizabeth T.
Van Nuys, CA
Seems very effective! Skin seems very exfoliated and fresh. Tingles like it's doing its job. I've used it many times and feel like I'm doing the most for my skin when I use it every few days
Joanna M.
Winterville, NC
Have used the DG peel pads for years- they are truly the best! They give a little tingle (the good kind) and you know something great is going to happen. I don't see any difference between DG peel results and those from my esthetician. They only made it better when they added in the moisturizer- it's so soothing and cools the skin after the peel. It's a gel-like moisture that is light and not greasy. Love the combo!
Chelsea L.
Orlando, FL
Not a fan! I had a sample of this product and used it 3 different times, and saw no difference in my skin, and my skin just felt dry after using. Not enjoyable for me. Maybe the product was dried out because it was just a sample but it did not convince me to want the full size!
Christine P.
Beaverton, OR
This moisturizer is amazing for oily skin types!! It's so lightweight yet very hydrating. It didn't make me oily whatsoever and my skin felt so plump and fresh every time I used it. I also noticed it made a great base for foundation!
Cam J.
Austin, TX
These are my favorite peeling pads ever! And the addition of the moisturizer in this pack makes it a go-to, especially for traveling. For a peel, the alpha beta pads are very gentle and user friendly. It's hard not to love these.
Megan W.
I freaking love this brand, love their packaging, and absolutely adore all their products. Their peels make my skin velvety smooth and I'm so addicted to them. This is my first foray into peels and I'm never turning back, and I think I'll always grab Dr. Gross products.
Kaetlin B.
Toledo, OH
This duo is amazing! The two step peels help to change the texture of my skin, while the hyaluronic acid in the gel moisturizer softens my skin. The size of the products is rather small, but it is meant for a tester and the regular price products are much bigger. Definitely an investment but worth it!
Katie R.
Zionsville , IN
This is such a great at home facial peel. I really saw significant results with dark spots on my face. I noticed they were lighter after my third peel!