Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer

An ultimate at-home professional facial device delivering micro-steam technology to infuse skin with hydration, clarify the complexion, and detoxify skin, leaving an immediate healthy-looking radiance. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Bring a spa-like experience into your home with this professional-quality Pro Facial Steamer. Relax and indulge yourself, as luxurious micro-steam technology hydrates and purifies the skin in one simple step revealing a dewy and soothed complexion in as little as nine minutes. An ideal way to begin any at-home facial, this tool enhances the benefits of any skin care regimen. The skin is primed for exfoliation and product application, accelerating the absorption and effectiveness of products that follow. When combined with other Dr. Dennis Gross products, you will see both immediate and long term results. The travel-friendly Pro Facial Steamer features a compact and lightweight design, wide nozzle for full steam coverage, automatic safety shut-off, a simple, sliding on-off switch, and carrying handle for portability.

Is this actually better than the cheaper models ?
Does it help with headaches?
Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer!
mansfield, TX
Love this facial steamer! Literally incredible and makes me feel amazing! I use it before i start any of my skin care routine just to feel fresh and my pores are open and cleared out
Kent, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Like any steamer this one is one works great at getting the pours opened. It helps me get all my skin care products into my pores faster. It also makes my face feel refreshed!
Farber, MO
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer uploaded by Robyn L.
This is beneficial to anyone experiencing dehydrated skin and enlarged pores, this portable facial steamer features luxurious micro-steam technology that hydrates and purifies the skin in one simple step.
I quickly fell in love with this steamer! I debated whether or not to buy it, but do not regret my decision at all. As recommended by other users, I ran the steamer twice before using it. The very first time I used it I noticed how soft my skin was! I look forward to seeing how this little machine changes my skin.
Euless, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this steamer for about a month once a week, I’ve seen such a difference in the amount of breakouts I get. It really clears out my pores. They used to be dark and full and since I’ve been using this followed by Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads, I’ve seen my pores just completely empty and my acne so much better and under control. Just amazing for acne prone skin and for clearing out blackheads out of your pores.
Lees Summit
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer uploaded by Delaney C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This has hands down changed my skin. It has helped clean out my pores and shrink my pore size. It hydrates my skin and helps the products I apply after soak into the skin better.
Arlington, VA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer uploaded by Rhonda J.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer uploaded by Rhonda J.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
A friend of mine recently purchased this for my birthday and I’m surprised by how well it works. It’s like a professional grade device that delivers micro-steam technology to infuse skin with hydration, clear up your complexion, detoxify skin, and help achieve a healthy radiance. I find this to be a perfect fit for my dry, dehydrated skin. In only 9 minutes you can have a dewy complexion and soothe skin. Great way to begin any at home facial. I really recommend for dry skin types, people who want to shrink pores, and want to improve skin texture. The biggest benefit to this product is how it opens your pores to really penetrate the products you apply afterwards. This is a smaller steamer and works for roughly 5-6 minutes. The unit is roughly 8 inches tall and has a handle to maneuver it.
Evansville
I am OBSESSED with this facial steamer. As an aesthetician, I know how important skincare and facial steaming are, and although this steamer is an investment, it is one that your skin will thank you for! This is a high quality steamer that generates enough steam to cover your face without feeling like you are suffocating. I love the mechanism with this steamer, it is super easy to use! Anyone who is looking to invest a little more in their skin should definitely look into getting this steamer!
Saugus, MA
1,196 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This genius steamer gives me the same professional results as the facials I can only afford once a year. The manual suggests steaming for two minutes while cleansing, then exfoliating, steaming for two more minutes while applying a serum, and topping it all with a moisturizer. That's exactly what I (and then my boyfriend who is also now obsessed) did. All of my typical products melted into my skin, and my face has gotten a for-real unearthly luminescence
1,420 reviews
I love this steamer and use it all the time. Pretty powerful little unit. I love the wide face mask. Definitely helps to open up my pores and gives me a spa feeling facial. Yes, it is pricey. I also like Vanity planet steamer and it’s a bit cheaper. But the face mask is not as nice. Whenever I steam my face I just feel so much like I am doing a true at home facial. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hopkinsville, KY
a year ago
Shakeela L. • a year ago
Thank you gorgeous ! Does 35 classify as young lol 😝 🤣?!
Sunrise , FL
a year ago
Rhonda J. • 9 months ago
I really like this steamer. It runs for 6-8 minutes and really helps with blackhead extractions. Opens up your pores for maximum product absorption too!! I realize there are many brands out there for less. Just do a product search and find one that is highly rated in the price bracket you are looking for. Maybe try to get it during one of the two yearly Sephora sales