Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer uploaded by Lonnie H.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

An ultimate at-home professional facial device delivering micro-steam technology to infuse skin with hydration, clarify the complexion, and detoxify skin, leaving an immediate healthy-looking radiance. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Bring a spa-like experience into your home with this professional-quality Pro Facial Steamer. Relax and indulge yourself, as luxurious micro-steam technology hydrates and purifies the skin in one simple step revealing a dewy and soothed complexion in as little as nine minutes. An ideal way to begin any at-home facial, this tool enhances the benefits of any skin care regimen. The skin is primed for exfoliation and product application, accelerating the absorption and effectiveness of products that follow. When combined with other Dr. Dennis Gross products, you will see both immediate and long term results. The travel-friendly Pro Facial Steamer features a compact and lightweight design, wide nozzle for full steam coverage, automatic safety shut-off, a simple, sliding on-off switch, and carrying handle for portability. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Danielle F.
Scott, LA
Does wonders for my skin. I use this before applying a mask and when applying my serum and moisturizer. It makes my skin feel amazing. When I use it at least two to three times a week my skin looks sooo much better. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tabatha M.
Punta Gorda, FL
I received this as a Christmas present and love it! It's awesome for opening your pores and then you can really get your face clean ! Don't forget to "close" your pores back up though!
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
I love it! It is small enough to use anywhere and while I could stand in my bathroom with my head over the sink, I definitely prefer this. It actually feels like I am getting a professional treatment. The price may be a little steep for many but it was a Christmas present!
Andrea A.
Hollis, NY
If you're looking to add something to your skincare routine, your skin is looking dry, dull and dehydrated, let me let you know you are missing out on this.
I received it as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend and this has being the best gift someone could of ever gifted me.. my skin felt glowy and hydrated right after the first use. (Please read instructions before using)
Ive used different types of steamer in the past, the design of Dr.Dennis Gross steamer is easy much better than the others, coz I don't have to keep my face down at all times. I can just relax my neck! I've been using the steamer 3 times a week, it leaves my skin soft and hydrated! My favourite way to use it , is to steam my face, so that it opens my pores , then put on my sheet mask, it helps the mask work twice better than using it alone! Everyone should try it out!
Rocio M.
El mejor producto que puede existir me facina totalmente . Una gran marca . Totalmente recomendada
Courtney N.
Somerset, KY
Is this facial steamer worth the money? I’m thinking about ordering one for Christmas but can’t decide between this one or a more affordable brand. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
I have combination skin and am wondering if this would still be a good purchase. Has anyone with combination or even oily skin used it? I just want to make sure it doesn't make my t-zone worse but other areas of my face could definitely use it.
Sarina N.
Does this work well to get rid of blackheads?