Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Instant Radiance Sun Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

If you have dull, lifeless-looking skin seeking an immediate luminous glow, this tinted moisturizer with all-physical, broad-spectrum sun protection gives an instantly smooth and radiant complexion while preventing signs of aging from forming. Formulated with an intelligent color correcting complex comprised of vitamin C, melatonin, and color expert actives, this product contains pigment adaption technology that perfectly blends into most skin tones while enhancing radiance. Additionally, it targets skin’s problematic areas to cover and correct the look of imperfections such as redness and discolorations. Immediately, skin appears flawless, incandescent, and hydrated – no additional makeup required.

How To Use:

Use daily in the AM as the final step in your skincare routine. Start with clean, dry skin. Apply liberally over face, neck, and décolleté 15 minutes before sun exposure. Apply second layer for full coverage.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Coconut Alkanes, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Melatonin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Saccharide Isomerate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Glycolic Acid, Sodium PCA, Oleanolic Acid, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Tromethamine, BHT, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil

allison w.
Nicholasville, KY
Review for: Medium/Deep more...
I wish everyone knew about this fabulous product. I’ve read some reviews that aren’t so great, but I just genuinely do not understand! This is everything I want in a makeup product for my face. The SPF 40 is wonderful. The texture is beautiful. It applies so nicely and doesn’t have any chunky shine or glitter. It leaves my face literally glowing and looking incredibly radiant. I use the medium deep shade and have olive-tan skin. This lasts all day on me, and is moisturizing without being too heavy that I can’t use a moisturizer underneath it. (My favorite is to pair it with Sunday Riley CEO moisturizer.) it’s one of the few makeup products that feels more like skincare to me. It makes my skin feel HEALTHIER after use. Please take note, it is in no way, shape or form full coverage. Those looking for full coverage with a nice radiant glow, apply this over top of your fav foundation. I will repurchase this again and again. It’s one of the few products I consider holy grail.
Ming Y.
Emeryville, CA
Review for: Dr Dennis Gross Instant Radiance Sun Defense Sunscreen SPF 40 - Light-Medium 50ml/1.7oz more...
This review is for the spray bottle version. I have used up 5 bottles. Need I say more? It’s easy to use, and the product is weightless on the skin. One minute after you put it on, you don’t feel anything. It doesn’t roll up or anything. I couldn’t live without it.
rachel r.
The sunscreen completely protected my face from any sunburn I should’ve gotten. It wasn’t oily, it felt like a true moisturizer while also protecting my skin. The products are a little on the pricy side but they last forever and are completely worth it.
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Review for: Medium/Deep more...
I really love this! Sunscreen usually makes my skin pasty and whiter than my body but this product has a tinted hue to match perfectly. It's also super light and sheer so it doesn't look like you're wearing makeup. You can wear alone or put a little foundation on over it. I bought the medium deep and it's a great fit for my skin.
June V.
The best sunscreen I have ever used! It dries up very quickly, and it doesn’t leave a sticky film. Looks great under makeup with no white cast in pictures.
Stephanie G.
Wilmington
Favorite. It's light weight. Doesn't leave the white overcast due to the tint. I'll use this with a little bit of powder and call it a day
Samantha R.
Oxnard, CA
This product is really pretty on the skin. its very lightweight and doesnt leave any weird cast when applied
Saja R.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Great product goes on smooth. Adds glow to your skin and looks great under your foundation. I love to use it with doirs hydra life BB cream.

Sephora