Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure™ Oil-Free Moisture uploaded by Ashley P.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure™ Oil-Free Moisture uploaded by Trina K.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure™ Oil-Free Moisture uploaded by Trina K.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Reclaim smoothness with this lightweight and fast absorbing oil-free moisturizer that provides hydration, anti-aging benefits, and helps prevent irritation and blemishes. NYC dermatologist Dr. Dennis Gross developed this cutting-edge moisturizer with the unique Hydra-Pure Chelating Complex™ to block the heavy metals found in water that can react with sebum on your skin to cause irritation and breakouts. Potent active ingredients featuring vitamin C, help provide a firmer appearance and defend against sun damage for an anti-aging moisturizer that’s suitable for all skin types. This soothing lotion leaves skin feeling softer and more supple, while improving skin’s texture for a smoother, clearer, firmer appearance.

How To Use:

Smooth over clean, dry skin in the morning and evening.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Bentonite, Butylene Glycol, Soy Isoflavones, Tetrapeptide-21, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycolic Acid, Ubiquinone, Phospholipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Maltodextrin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide 2, Cyclodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phytic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Gluconate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alcohol, Ethylene Brassylate, Sodium Glycolate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate

Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this moisturizer.  Even though it is a bit pricey, I was desperate to find an oil free moisturizer that is light weight and wouldn't irritate or clog pores.  This moisturizer absolutely delivers!  I have bought at least a dozen bottles so far and its the perfect moisturizer for me.
Ashley P.
This was the only moisturizer I would touch for 10 years! I loved it! Not a lot is needed, it absorbs quickly, leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized without feeling like you just slathered on product. It is great for all skin types, even my sensitive, reactive skin. It was the only moisturizer I could find that didn't break me out, which was huge! I just recently had to set it aside because I am breaking out when using it now, but I blame my crazy skin, not the product. It served me very well for a decade. Absolutely worth every penny! Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure™ Oil-Free Moisture
Christina J.
Nashville, TN
I did not like this moisturizer at all. I love this brand but was very disappointed with the performance of this. I'm pretty oily and I used this in the summer. It left my skin dehydrated and my makeup looked awful over it.
Carolina C.
this prodcut is amazing it helped with my oily skin and it met my expectations and it made my skin smoother, this is the first time i buy it but i loved it and ill buy it  and ill buyit again
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
I love this moisturizer. It very light weight and absorbs into the skin nicely. I bought this at Sephora and I do think the price is reasonable. There really isn't a noticeable scent, which is nice. For anyone with oily/combo skin I highly recommend.
Tammy P.
I loved this moisturizer. I decided to dish out $78 for this bad boy. It did the job, moisturized my oily skin. It is very light and absorbed quickly. Didn't clog my pores and I was able to wear this under makeup. The only downfall is the steep price. So I will not repurchase.
casidy c.
Conroe, TX
I love this line, all of the line. Moisturizer to face wash to daily peels, this line is amazing. I have oily skin but can get dried out very easily ( that stiff face feeling post face wash) and the face washes don't give me that feeling at all!
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI
I just purchased this along with the alpha beta peels. Love that this moisturizer is light weight. I have oily skin and it does not make me feel oily at all. Keeps my skin hydrated. Love that it doesn't clog my pores.
Glaucia F.
Doral, FL
It is a wonderful lotion moisturizers for your skin, this is absorbed quickly and not leave oily feel in your face, I like use before to makeup because my skin look soft and not shining. It is excellent
Mallory H.
Dozier, AL
I have very oily skin and it is nice to find a moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin super oily. It is a light moisturizer that I definitely recommend.
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI
Does this help control oil?

back