BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Benefits: Serum delivery system intensifies the effects of the Hydra-Pure Chelating Complex™ Amplifies benefits of trace minerals beneficial to the skin, allowing all forms of Vitamin C to work even better Multiple forms of Vitamin C work in the lipid and water soluble layers of the skin ~ reaching all skin layers An Ester form of Vitamin C is used in combination with Linoleic Acid, making it lipid soluble and able to be absorbed into the skin Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid is the most potent form of water soluble Vitamin C SAP, a Vitamin C derivative, is activated when processed by the skin, allowing for a greater concentration of Vitamin C without irritating the skin For PM use as efficacy of Vitamin C is maximized when not deactivated by the sun "By combining the benefits of the Hydra-Pure Chelating Complex™ with multiple forms of Vitamin C working on all lay see more...

Kayelyn D.
Newark
I really love this product because it’s pure vitamin C for the skin. For those who don’t know vitamin C is healing which is why we use it for colds, what it does for colds it does for skin, it invigorates my skin, it brightens my skin and gives me a radiating glow. I use after i wash my face and before i moisturize. I definitely recommend this product.
lynette P.
Brentwood
Review for: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Vitamin C Serum, 1 fl oz more...
I am a huge believer in vitamin c.( think of a blt sandwich. It brightens, lightens and tightens)
They want you to use it at night. I have other nite serums, I like vit c in the day.
It had the slippery texture of dimethacone.first time user.
There are better vitamin c
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Dareen T.
germantown
Review for: no color, Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Vitamin C Serum, 1 fl oz more...
I absolutely loved it it was filled with vitamin c and that was great for my skin it really brightened it up and I loved it. I got a really great deal on the serum this would recommend this and buy this product. Loved it.
Karen B.
Hastings, MI
I love vitamin c products to begin with. They brighten dull skin and add a nice glow. But Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-pure Vitamin C serum is the best. Yes, it's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. Faithfully used, you will notice how wonderful your skin looks and you won't be able to live with out it. This is the third bottle I've used and people always compliment me on my glowing, refined skin.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product for anyone. I use it almost daily and always see great results. For anyone looking to try something new, look no further! This is the product you need! Go get some and try it out! It’s always worth the risk
Alejandra P.
Vitamin C is key to having the best complexion. Along with collagen, it helps in boosting the glow and texture of your skin as you produce new skin cells which result in flawless skin! definitely, a product that helps promote flawless skin and the best in skincare!
Andrea B.
It is an excellent product, once i tried i notice i will be loving it, i use to try every single product my friends recommended me, but definitely this is the one i am going to stick to, also really good smell
Jada W.
Tallahassee, FL
Remember when you were a baby and your skin was more flawless than Beyoncé? Miss those days? Buy this and you can't get them back. Smooth and clear skin.
Heidi F.
Ballston Spa, NY
I started using this brand when I worked at a spa and fell in love. I have severe malasma and this helped fade them without over drying