Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisture uploaded by Ashley P.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisture uploaded by Trina K.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisture uploaded by Trina K.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Dermatologist results without a prescription.  Medical-grade ingredients.  For all skin types. Hydra-Pure™ Oil-Free Moisture is a lightweight moisturizer that acts as a detoxifier, pulling off heavy metals, minerals and other impurities left on the skin by water. see more...

Christina J.
Absecon, NJ
I did not like this moisturizer at all. I love this brand but was very disappointed with the performance of this. I'm pretty oily and I used this in the summer. It left my skin dehydrated and my makeup looked awful over it.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
I actually just bought this product so far it's good. I will observe what happens after 2 more weeks before making up my mind
Ashley P.
This was the only moisturizer I would touch for 10 years! I loved it! Not a lot is needed, it absorbs quickly, leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized without feeling like you just slathered on product. It is great for all skin types, even my sensitive, reactive skin. It was the only moisturizer I could find that didn't break me out, which was huge! I just recently had to set it aside because I am breaking out when using it now, but I blame my crazy skin, not the product. It served me very well for a decade. Absolutely worth every penny! Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisture
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI
I just purchased this along with the alpha beta peels. Love that this moisturizer is light weight. I have oily skin and it does not make me feel oily at all. Keeps my skin hydrated. Love that it doesn't clog my pores.
Shannon D.
This product is reasonably priced and works very well for my daughter with sensitive skin. I would grab from sephora any day
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
I love this moisturizer. It very light weight and absorbs into the skin nicely. I bought this at Sephora and I do think the price is reasonable. There really isn't a noticeable scent, which is nice. For anyone with oily/combo skin I highly recommend.
Holly W.
This moisturizer works very well! It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave an oily feel on your face. It is also very hydrating and feels good on the skin.
Glaucia F.
Doral, FL
It is a wonderful lotion moisturizers for your skin, this is absorbed quickly and not leave oily feel in your face, I like use before to makeup because my skin look soft and not shining. It is excellent
Rebecca O.
San Jose, CA
I love all the Dr Dennis Gross products! This has made my skin look and feel wonderful
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this is for me an ideal time to apply before the first moisturizer because I feel that is absorbed very quickly and controls the brightness super good helps matificar makeup so I like to apply also I feel that my skin has improved a lot with this product and not the greasy feel
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI
Does this help control oil?