Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisture uploaded by Trina K.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisture uploaded by Trina K.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisture uploaded by Ashley P.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Dermatologist results without a prescription.  Medical-grade ingredients.  For all skin types. Hydra-Pure™ Oil-Free Moisture is a lightweight moisturizer that acts as a detoxifier, pulling off heavy metals, minerals and other impurities left on the skin by water. see more...

Trina K.
Henderson, NV
I love this moisturizer. It very light weight and absorbs into the skin nicely. I bought this at Sephora and I do think the price is reasonable. There really isn't a noticeable scent, which is nice. For anyone with oily/combo skin I highly recommend.
casidy c.
Conroe, TX
I love this line, all of the line. Moisturizer to face wash to daily peels, this line is amazing. I have oily skin but can get dried out very easily ( that stiff face feeling post face wash) and the face washes don't give me that feeling at all!
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI
I just purchased this along with the alpha beta peels. Love that this moisturizer is light weight. I have oily skin and it does not make me feel oily at all. Keeps my skin hydrated. Love that it doesn't clog my pores.
Glaucia F.
Doral, FL
It is a wonderful lotion moisturizers for your skin, this is absorbed quickly and not leave oily feel in your face, I like use before to makeup because my skin look soft and not shining. It is excellent
Mallory H.
Dozier, AL
I have very oily skin and it is nice to find a moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin super oily. It is a light moisturizer that I definitely recommend.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
I actually just bought this product so far it's good. I will observe what happens after 2 more weeks before making up my mind
aneli r.
This eorks very well it also cleans you skin so it not so oily but i love the after fellin on your face smooth and solf
Rebecca O.
San Jose, CA
I love all the Dr Dennis Gross products! This has made my skin look and feel wonderful
Ashley P.
This was the only moisturizer I would touch for 10 years! I loved it! Not a lot is needed, it absorbs quickly, leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized without feeling like you just slathered on product. It is great for all skin types, even my sensitive, reactive skin. It was the only moisturizer I could find that didn't break me out, which was huge! I just recently had to set it aside because I am breaking out when using it now, but I blame my crazy skin, not the product. It served me very well for a decade. Absolutely worth every penny! Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisture
Christina J.
Absecon, NJ
I did not like this moisturizer at all. I love this brand but was very disappointed with the performance of this. I'm pretty oily and I used this in the summer. It left my skin dehydrated and my makeup looked awful over it.
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help control oil?