BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Intense Moisture Cream heals, detoxifies and protects dry, aging skin. This luxurious formula, infused with a rich blend of humectants and essential oils, leaves skin smooth, soft and hydrated. Antioxidants and peptides work to repair damage, boost collagen production and firm while the Hydra-Pure® Chelating Complex™ decreases redness and irritation resulting from water impurities and other environmental aggressors. Benefits: Antioxidants, vitamins & peptides help firm to prevent signs of aging Enriched, nourishing formula infused with natural botanicals & essential oils Award-winning Chelating Complex™ helps to restore & protect face & neck see more...

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Intense Moisture Cream
  • "If there were 6 stars I would have given this product that! In fact I have yet to try anything from the Dr. Dennis Gross line of products that I don't like. Yes, they are expensive, but I do not mind spending the money on something that works! (Let's be honest, how many of us have spent less money on products over the years that just end up going to waste because they aren't effective. I love how hydrating this product is, even on my sensitive skin. The best part is that my skin responds immediately! I don't have to wait a week of using this product diligently to see any results! I love the immediate gratification this entire skincare line gives me!!!" in 3 reviews
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Felt velvety and smooth upon application to my skin. Extreamly moisturizing. It was a bit to intense for me to use during the summer months but will be great for the winter
zaveaire c.
I would love to try this product ,looks very nice cant wait to go look and see about trying it out !.
Tania B.
Mont, QC
Jade K.
I had never heard of this brand before, but I got it from my Aunty for my birthday and just had to try it out. I love it!! It is so moisturizing but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin which I love.
Litzy S.
This product protects and cares for the skin with an excellent quality as it is tested by dermatologists
priya b.
Is this suit for all types of skin?
Sharifa L.