BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

How it works: Hydra-Pure™ Antioxidant Firming Serum contains fourteen collagen-building ingredients in one product.  Multiple active ingredients penetrate the skin, through a micro-encapsulated delivery system, to literally resurface the skin by intensifying the delivery of all ingredients. In addition, the formula contains the added benefit of the Hydra-Pure Chelating Complex™, which detoxifies skin and organifies the heavy metals found in tap water.  Antioxidants do not have the ability to neutralize heavy metals on the skin.  Detoxification is enhanced through the unique delivery system of the serum. What it does: Serum delivery system intensifies the effects of the Hydra-Pure Chelating Complex™ and its ability to detoxify and prevent heavy metals that break down collagen Amplifies the benefits of trace minerals beneficial to the skin Resurfa see more...

• What is your favorite D. Dennis Gross skincare product? ...1 Answers
Areta B.
Really softening and creamy moisturizer. I love dr Dennis gross and use a lot of his products. Definitely met my expectations and was happy with results of this products. Dermatologist tested and approved.
Amy B.
Beachwood, OH
I’ve been loyal to Dr. Gross Alpha Beta skin peels. Because I love the results of the Dr. Gross peels I was excited to try another Dr. Gross product. The serum absorbed nicely on my face and had a nice texture. Not too oily, greasy or gummy. Did not leave skin feeling tacky like many other skin care products. Unfortunately I did not see or feel much improvement with my skin after using for several weeks.
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
A light quick absorbing serum for anti-aging. I like the firming effect on my 45 yo skin. It works great with moisturizer and have had no problems with makeup breakdown when applied underneath. The scent is nice and not overpowering. I feel it is nicely priced for the benefits I've noticed personally.
Susan B.
This was recommended to me by the aesthetician that did my facial at a high end spa and I caved. I'm so glad I did. It's expensive but it's worth every penny. My skin never felt so smooth as it did while using this Dr Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Firming Serum.
lynette P.
Pittsburgh, PA
It is a little tacky, felt fairly hydrated , for summer at least.. disappointing in the firming category.
His packaging is eye catching, and screams look at me
Wouldn’t recommend to others. I’ve used better
Katie S.
Stillwater , OK
Instantly can tell a difference in my skin after a couple of weeks of using! I recommend this product!!
Zoe G.
Canton
I love this serum. It absorbed quickly And is not greasy. Helps prepare my skin for applying make up.
Jorge M.
7423 little river Tpke Apt 101
Do you want a perfect skin and take care of your face everyday you have to try this amazing product
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa, LA
What is your favorite D. Dennis Gross skincare product? I love the anti aging products