Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Firming Eye Cream

Intense Anti-Aging Repair Instantly firms & tightens. Helps prevent fine lines & wrinkles. Alleviates puffiness & hydrates. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hydra-Pure Firming Eye Cream!
Cassidy L.
It definitely hydrates the under eye area and is a very rich cream. I would only use this as part of my nighttime skin routine because it takes awhile for it to absorb into my skin. Overall it's nice though, one less star just because I can only use it at night.
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Love this stuff. Saw an improvement in my eye area in just one week. The price is reasonable for the quality.
Angela C.
Watervliet, MI
I use this every night before bed and I found it is more effective when you use it everyday just like any other product but this has kept my eyes so firm and looking young I love it
Michelle M.
I purchased my Dr. Dennis Gross products from Sephora, and I was pleasantly surprised by how inexpensive it was, and how well it worked. It helped a lot with the puffiness around my eyes. I would recommend trying Dr. Dennis Gross products. I have never been disappointed.
karyme S.
Los Angeles
It was nice I ran out so soon but the product was reality nice and soft and creamy I actually did like it
Megan T.
I have a hard time with my under eyes looking "heavy" in a sense and this has helped improve my appearance in a major way.
Amany H.
cairo
perfect oneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ it can solve alot of problem πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i really love itπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ thank you🀝

Looking for your answer?