Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion, 1.7 oz uploaded by Myra G.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

What it is: An oil-free, cushy moisturizer that works to seal in time-released hydration as it helps firm and smooth skin s appearance for a more even, younger-looking complexion. Delicately scented with Green Tea and Sage. Why you need it: This product works twofold to restore hydration by drawing in moisture, then sealing it in using the potent humectant Hyaluronic Acid, which holds up to a thousand times its weight in water, keeping skin looking dewy and supple throughout the day. Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion see more...

Maggie S.
One word, phenomenal!!  This product has brought moisture and shine back into my mature woman skin. This product is so silky, so luxurious, It's just absolutely incredible on my face. I received this as a trial size and accidentally used it when I ran out of my other moisturizer, so this was just a blessing in my life.. I never went back to my old moisturizer
Symone W.
West Babylon, NY
I wish there were more stars to press . This is hands down my favorite face cream . Very hydrating for those who are normal to dry skin ... gives the face a nice cool feeling to it ... 100% recommend.. the whole dr Dennis gross line is amazing . I've used the majority of his products and never had any issues from the side that I ran out :))
Leah W.
Providence , RI
I used this as my daily moisturizer for almost a year, 1 pot lasts about 6 mo. With daily use and it did a great job of hydrating without clogging my pores (constant problem for me) sadly, I think my skin has gotten accustomed to it so I'm on to the next one, but it was nice while it lasted!!!
Amber S.
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. I’ve purchased it 3 times. I love gel moisturizers because they get the job done and take care of my dry skin, but don’t leave me feeling like a grease slick. It also smells clean and refreshing. I love this line.
Ezamina A.
I have super dry flakey skin. This product is great! Helps hydrate and tone my skin. The moisturizer especially works well with the peel pads from Dr. Dennis Gross. I would highly recommend this product
Katelyn M.
ATLANTA, GA
I will typically rotate through moisturizers every other month so my skin doesn't get too used to one. I tried this one out per the recommendation of a Sephora employee and was overall happy with the results. the smell is AMAZING and the price is relatively reasonable based on how much product is in the pot. I had previously used Dr. Dennis Gross' famous alpha beta skin peel pads, so was excited to try his moisturizer. The texture is nice and a little dab of this product goes a long way. It's not greasy at all, and works great in the am & pm after cleansing/toning.
Caroline M.
New York
Great product! Goes on very smoothly and very light. No oily residue and make up goes on well on top. A little bit pricey, could probably use something similar that isn't as expensive.
Krista X.
How does this not have more amazing reviews?!! This product is AMAZING. For skin that's oily and combination and for those who are leery of using moisturizer, this product is a slam dunk! It has a beautiful gel cream consistency and hydrates without overdoing it, making it perfect to help balance out oil production and keep my oily-skinned gals from dealing with oil and dry patches and generally imbalanced skin. It's AWESOME. Try it out. Omg.
Amanda A.
I just recently purchased this moisturizer and so far I really like it. I have combo/oily skin but I know it's in need of hydration.. This moisturizer goes on really nicely and my skin soaks it right up! I've been using it at night but today tried it with my morning skincare routine and I think it's really helping my foundation sit on my skin better!
Tiffany S.
This product works wonders I have combination skin but also sensitive to smells. So when I went to Sephora looking for a new moisturizer because my skin gets irritated with certain products but not this one it has a nice smell plus you only need a pea size to apply and I notice my skin feeling and looking a lot better.
Es D.
Does this keep dry skin moisturizer throughout the day under full makeup?
Danaisy A.
Gastonia , NC
Where can you find this brand?
Julie S.
Can you tell me if this product has added fragrance?
Asanta T.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product leave the skin feeling sticky after?