BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A gel + powder transformative mask that delivers intense hydration to your skin. This professional modeling mask is a cooling and deeply hydrating treatment that gives you immediate radiance after just one use. Used in our professional spa procedures, this mask begins as a gel and powder –when mixed together, they create a unique experiential texture with long-lasting hydration for ultimate skin-plumping results. As this unique mask morphs from gel to solid through a cooling chemical reaction, your skin is transformed from dull and dehydrated to dewy and radiant. This skin-reviving mask contains professional-grade algin and hyaluronic acid to improve skin’s water holding capacity and supply it with essential minerals and microelements. This method of express hydration facilitates an oxygen exchange and removes impurities from skin’s surface. After one treatment, improve the appearance of dry surface lines and pores and experience firmer, supple, more radiant skin. Simply lift it off and see the difference.

How To Use:

Once a week –mix Hyaluronic Cushion Gel (Step 1) with Activating Powder (Step 2) in a bowl. With the supplied spatula, immediately spread the formula in a thick, even layer on clean, dry skin –starting from the bottom of your face and working in upward strokes. Avoid the eye area. The thicker and more uniform the application, the easier it will be to remove the maskin one piece. The mask will set within 5-7 minutes, but may be left on for up to 15 minutes for maximum hydration. To remove, lift off the mask and wipe away any excess with a damp cotton ball. No rinsing needed! Follow with a serum and/or moisturizer of your choice from Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™.

Algin, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate

• Saw a YouTuber use this product. What exactly does it do ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking at this, but there are only 4 masks in ...1 Answers
Sarah M.
I had a friend who worked at Sephora and they let me try this product out. I’ve only used two of them, but so far I’m obsessed. This really is hydrating. For me , most masks that claim they are hydrating leave my skin feeling dry as soon as I take them off. With this one, my skin feels supple, plump and hydrated when I take it off. This is cooling to the skin which is really refreshing. You really do need to layer this on thick or it is difficult to remove. I have combo skin that leans more oily but this is really amazing. I would recommend this to anyone !
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
dr gross’s products are seriously amazing but they come with a hefty price tag unfortunately. this mask is $48 for a 4 pack so definitely on the expensive side but it makes your skin look dewey, fresh and totally glowing! it’s also really fun to put on and peel off. i’ve also found that you can get 2 uses out of a packet if you seal them. definitely worth a try!
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
The best plumping and hydrating mask i have ever used. Honestly i will be repurchasing this for the rest of time. I am dry so when i do any detoxing mask like charcoal it dries me out, i instantly follow up with this mask and my skin is so hydrated but detoxed that i look amazing. I highly recommend this to everyone and anyone ! Especially for more mature clients this will plump you so much!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ M.
Oxford
I love this product. I love the experience of mixing, applying, peeling off. It’s a super satisfying mask. The color and smell is appealing! I felt my skin was hydrated and tight after use!
Rene R.
This mask is so much fun to use. It’s so relaxing and you can feel it hydrating your skin. I apply this all over my face (pro tip: smear over your lips too!) and peel off to reveal baby soft skin and comfortable skin. 10/10 Will continue to repurchase.
member-36add
This mask is super messy by very fun. I am a repeat user though I do think the price is very high for these masks. Hydration payoff is decent, however it’s not life changing.
Vera F.
Initially I was skeptical about hydrating mask as I am combination type of skin. I gave it a shot and I loved it! I love the concept of it and it is so fun too! You must be very quick between mixing and applying because the formula starts to get harder. I love the feel of it, very comfortable and soft! It molds on your skin and peeling it is very easy! After removing it your skin is 100% hydrated and very soft. I purchased mine at Sephora
Lesli P.
Charlton, MA
Loved using the @drdennisgross marine algae mask during my facial client today!! So many amazing benefits! Full of hyaluronic acid and marine algae to plump and nourish the skin! And the best part about it... it’s a peel off so you don’t have to wash it off! Will definitely be using this more often with my clients. 💙💙
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Primarily an in-office or spa treatment...this gel and power duo moisturizer and rejuvenates the skin...The combo creates a paste that conforms to the structure of your face. Once the paste dries, lift it off for a refreshing complexion...
Geri Liz L.
Ok so for the price I think I can find something else for less! I didn't like that once you put the white powder & mixed them it got hard fast so you literally had minutes to apply it! It does leave your skin really hydrated and pores looking smoother. Not bad for what it does but the mixing process & price are not to my liking!
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Saw a YouTuber use this product. What exactly does it do for your skin and about how much does it cost?
Shanon W.
Carrollton, Ga
I've been looking at this, but there are only 4 masks in the box. It reminds me of the Bliss Mask A-Peel. Is it similar? Or even worth it?

back