Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion

A new marine-enriched Moisture Cushion is now infused with a unique Japanese marine algae harvested from the waters of Okinawa. Commonly referred to as sea grapes or green caviar this Japanese algae is fortified with essential amino acids and B vitamins working synergistically with hyaluronic acid to enhance skins elasticity and moisture content. As you massage the formula into skin feel the texture break into a fresh water-like gel. Get balanced lightweight hydration to visibly smooth fine lines and experience a dewy healthy-looking complexion without looking greasy. brbrFree of parabens and phthalates. Vegan and cruelty-free.brbrSkin concernsbr- Dullness and uneven texture br- Loss of firmness and elasticity br- Fine lines and wrinkles brbrKey benefits A unique gel-cream formula featuring Japanese marine algae and hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture and keep skin looking dewy supple and plump all day. brbrHow to use Smooth over clean dry skin. For AM/PM use. For best results layer over a serum of your choice from Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare.ulli1.7 oz./liliWeb ID 2598671/li/ul

Is this good for all skin types [user:nicolerianecyngier]
How well does this hydrate normal/dry skin? Would you recommend it?
I have combination skin. Will this make oily parts less oily and dry parts less dry?
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion!
Product Highlights
This stuff is amazing. It was recently reformulated & whatever they did it's amazing! Very hydrating. Sinks into the skin very quickly. it works great am or pm. Doesn't effect any makeup you put over it so it's great with or without makeup. I slather this on at night as the final step to my skin care & wakeup with plump, hydrated skin. in reviews
Adrianna J.
Pooler, GA
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion uploaded by Adrianna J.
I really love how lightweight the texture is without any greasiness ir heaviness. Omce I apply Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion it leaves such a beautiful, satin finish on my skin and it feels very smooth, almost like a makeup Primer. However I noticed it pills a little bit so I'm not sure if this is the product or my application. I will continue to use it but I wouldn't repurchase.
Carmen R.
Tucson, AZ
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion uploaded by Carmen R.
Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion. Absolutely love this moisturizer, it makes my skin significantly softer, hydrated, refreshed and plumper after each use. Couldn’t work any better. Very silky texture that spreads beautifully into skin. Feels like a drink of water for your skin. It’s a super light gel-cream that absorbs quick and not greasy at all. It keeps me hydrated throughout the day. I love everything about this product, from the light scent to the lightweight application on face. Hands down, a goodie I will continue using! #sephora #moisturizer #drdennisgross For all skin types. Very good choice for combination skin.
Christian S.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion uploaded by Christian S.
I received this as a sample with my other Dennis Gross products. As of now, it’s staying as my summer moisturizer. I have very oily skin, especially June-August , so this goes very well underneath sunscreen and doesn’t make me look too shiny. The smell is alright, but it works! Will be buying the full size.
Kelly F.
N arlington, Nj
After battling adult acne for over a year and trying product after product, this is a winner. I use Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion after the Ferulic and Retinol Brightening Solution every evening. The closest drug store clone is Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel. After using Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion you will find Neutrogena to be a terrible imitation, grainy instead of silky smooth, heavily sitting ontop of the skin instead of being a refreshing addition to your skin care routine. Dr. Dennis Gross is worth every penny! a little goes a long, long way! Once you try it, you'll love it. You'll never want to be without it.
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this moisturizer as my night cream for a while. It served the purpose. Lightweight and provided enough moisture for me. Nothing special about it though. I wouldn't repurchase.
Alison H.
Marshfield, MA
susan N.
Marysville, WA
I love Dr Dennis gross products. Clinical grade skin care at home. This product is awesome for hydration of the skin the hyaluronic marine extract gives and locks in moisture, helping skin to retain moisture also through the day. If you haven't discovered the line go check them out at your local sephora and ask a skin expert.
Genevieve R.
Florence, AZ
This moisture has givin my face basically a new life my skin has never felt better in my entire life I would highly recommend this product. Definitely a 10/10 .
Lisa R.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a nice light weight moisturizer. It doesnt irritate my sensitive/combination skin. I do not think it is magic in a jar (from a plumping perspective of fine lines and wrinkles) but I am glad to have it in my beauty arsenal. Smells good and skin looks fresh after using
Barbara W.
Spring Lake, NC
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion uploaded by Barbara W.
As usual, Dr. Gross delivers great product. Good moisturizer for the day that effectively keep my skin feeling hydrated throughout the day. I don’t like the smell of it - too perfume-like and strong for my taste. Otherwise, great product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kathleen C.