Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Collagen Lip Cushion uploaded by Melissa C.Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Collagen Lip Cushion uploaded by lilly m.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

For Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive skin.

A nourishing anti-aging lip treatment to restore definition to the lip line, reduce lines and wrinkles, boost hydration, and enhance volume.

Experience fuller, softer, healthier-looking lips in days with Hyaluronic Marine™ Collagen Lip Cushion. This soothing formula rejuvenates the lip surface, defines and strengthens lip borders, and locks in hydration to provide lasting moisture to dehydrated and damaged lips. This cushiony formula is loaded with hyaluronic acid, marine algae, VoluMax Complex, and antioxidants. It smooths the look of fine lines; reinvigorates lip plumpness, definition, and structure; and revives lips' natural hue. Experience beautifully transformed, kissable lips in days. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The lip skin is a unique and delicate bridge between the skin inside your mouth and the skin on your face. Lip skin is thinner, making it more susceptible to collagen loss. It also lacks the ability to lubricate itself, making it vulnerable to moisture loss and damage caused by free radicals and environmental aggressors, and drying lipsticks & stains. Hyaluronic Marine™ Collagen Lip Cushion's clean formulation helps restore, redefine, and revive lips. Research results: In a consumer study after using the products for 3 days:- 96% agreed their lips felt smooth and roughness had decreased - 94% agreed their lips felt hydrated and soft - 88% agreed their lips looked and felt healthier.

lilly m.
arlington
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried many, many products that claim to moisturize lips. I have wasted so much money and have a drawer filled with lip products. I don’t like lip products that just sit on the lips. I have slightly dry lips from wearing lipstick.

I bought this the first day and it came out and had high hopes because of most of the ingredients. I am really picky about my lip products so it had big shoes to fill!

I really like it. Goes on creamy, not “waxy”. Instantly starts to absorb into the lips. The product claims to do several things, I was hoping it would moisturize my lips, anything else is a plus.

My lips felt a little softer. Hydrated and full. I feel the need to reapply every 3-5 hours so that part probably depends on the person. I really think anyone with really dry lips would REALLY love this. A little goes a long way and finally, something that delivers.

This is a 5 star product in my humble opinion and I highly recommend. Please feel free to follow me or any any questions you might have
Natalie P.
Charlotte, NC
This lip cushion is extremely soft on my lips! It goes on so well and feels amazing. I usually put it on at night and leave it there because it tends to come off easy during the day. I wish it did have a scent or something to it, but other than that, I have really enjoyed using this product!
Melissa C.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I have been using this product for over two weeks and I love it! My lips are always dry and chapped. I have to apply lip balm many times a day, but with this collagen lip cushion that has changed. I now apply it around 4 times a day. Keeps my lips hydrated for a long time and my lips feel softer. The only thing I didn’t like that much is how oily it can feel if I rub my lips together.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I was definitely skeptical at first, it is so thin! However I’ve been using at least 2x/day for the past few weeks and can definitely tell a difference. Feels so cool and refreshing, in addition to moisturizing, when you put it on. Definitely a must for cold winter months.
emma s.
Deming, NM
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve tried a lot of lips products in the past and none seems to help my dry lips so I honestly didn’t think I was going to like this product originally when I brought. I got this during the Sephora vib rouge sale and I’ve used it a few times since getting it and it made and difference in my lips already. My lips felt less dry and more hydrated and they looked my plump than usual and it didn’t go away like other products I’ve tried in the past.
Jane W.
La Crescenta , CA
I seem like I can't give this product a fair rating due to the texture. It feels wet, yet slimy and doesn't apply like a normal chapstick, which is fine. But I don't seem to reap the benefits like it claims to. I do like the packaging and will continue to use it just because.
Kaley K.
South Jordan, UT
Love this stuff. My lips were soft and moisturized. Perfect for the winter... but definitely good for other seasons as well. It totally exceeded my expectations. I am used to fruity smelling lip stuff, so this was a nice change!
lilly m.