BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

A bi-functional treatment that nourishes thirsty skin while creating a firmer-looking complexion. Formulated with a state-of-the-art firming complex including tetrapeptide-21, collagen amino acids, and ceramides, this lightweight moisturizing formula helps visibly firm and tighten for an immediate contoured and lifted appearance. As a dual action treatment, this nourishing milk combines moisture-binding humectants with soothing arnica to hydrate and reinvigorate overworked skin. Upon one application, skin will appear firm, luminous, smooth, and silky. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
This stuff is great! I've been using it for a little over a week now and I can already see and feel a difference in the firmness of my skin! Yes, this product is a bit expensive, but it's worth it - it has a very faint smell, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or cause me to break out, and you don't need a lot of product to cover your face, so a little goes a long way. Definitely recommended.
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
I used this for a couple of weeks, when it came with a 14-day D.D.G daily peel regime. I have oily, acne prone skin, and found the texture to be kind of sticky in the aftermath. Luckily, it did not break me out, but I did not notice much of a difference in my skin's firmness or elasticity. In all fairness, I did only use it for about 3.5 weeks (until it ran out), but if something will work for my skin, I typically see a result within two weeks. This may be something to consider for those with more aged skin, to see a difference in firmness and elasticity.