BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

An overnight serum that features a trifecta of retinol, ferulic acid and niacinamide to improve the appearance of wrinkles and firm the look of skin for an even, instantly smoother-looking complexion.

Improve the look of firmness and wrinkles caused by aging and environmental aggressors. This overnight serum delivers a time-released dose of retinol synergistically combined with ferulic acid and niacinamide for visibly smooth, retextured-looking skin.

How To Use:

Nightly, massage 2-3 pumps into clean, dry skin. For optimal results, use following your Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel. Follow with any moisturizer of your choice from Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™.

Water/Aqua/Eau, DiCaprylyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Retinol, Ferulic Acid, Collagen Amino Acids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylresorcinol, Ellagic Acid, Gallic Acid, Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Palmitate/Carrot Polypeptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglycerin-3, Tricaprylin, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Octoxynol-9, Phenoxyethanol

Samie K.
Ellwood city
I highly recommend this product it’s amazing it makes your skin feel useful it’s all around us an amazing product
brandy P.
Glenwood
Best moisturizer out there I love it it even works well with my sensitive skin so that's a big bonus thank u
Ashley r.
Halethorpe
I use this every night as well as the little pads with retinol. This stuff is amazing and def a must buy.
Nicole M.
Barrington , RI
Purchased at: Sephora
Yesssss. I love this in combination with the exfoliating lotion. Another line that I see a difference in my skin when using. The packaging is pretty simple but it is high end feeling. I would use this again
Vic G.
Alsager, Stoke on Trent
I got a mini of this as part of Byrdie ’Latest in Beauty’ beauty box, I've only used it a few times so far and i was a bit scared at first because this was my first time using retinol's but there was no rednesss or tingling so so far so good. I'll prob use this as a once or twice a week product. As I don't think my skin needs that much retinol yet, and also I know you have to build up these things.
As for results, the next morning my skin looked smooth, firm and glowing so was pretty impressed.
Not sure if buy again right now, as it's a but out of my price range but would provably buy as part of a set with other items as a bit of a treat.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
1,102 reviews
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want review this Products in my Group my Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
zoe b.
Ottawa , ON
I tried this for a little over a month and a half, and didn’t really see the greatest results. I was looking for help with scarring and pores. It did help, but not as quickly as other products I have tried.
JOHORA P.
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
This product has 2 ingredients ferulic and retinol. One of the most stable ingredients in the brand. It will corrects your timeliness, dullness, texture,even out your skin tone. Use it only at nighttime.
I received a sample of this in a beauty box. I found it drastically reduced texture and left my skin smooth. I have sensitive skin and would not recommend using this daily if you do andto also use sparingly. Would definitely recommend.
Christie B.
This is a very gentle retinol Serum. I use it overnight and do not find that it irritates my skin. I prefer a gentler retinol vs very strong and harsh. It gently resurfaces my skin. I would recommend and repurchase.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I love Dr Dennis Gross! Everything I own works so well! Does this serum tighten your skin soon after a few uses? Do you see results right away? I love serums
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
How much is this???
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Seems a bit pricey, is it really worth my money ?
Heather L.
WELLINGTON , FL
How effective is this and how does it effect sensitive skin?
Darya G.