BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

An overnight serum that features a trifecta of retinol, ferulic acid and niacinamide to improve the appearance of wrinkles and firm the look of skin for an even, instantly smoother-looking complexion.

Improve the look of firmness and wrinkles caused by aging and environmental aggressors. This overnight serum delivers a time-released dose of retinol synergistically combined with ferulic acid and niacinamide for visibly smooth, retextured-looking skin.

How To Use:

Nightly, massage 2-3 pumps into clean, dry skin. For optimal results, use following your Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel. Follow with any moisturizer of your choice from Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™.

Water/Aqua/Eau, DiCaprylyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Retinol, Ferulic Acid, Collagen Amino Acids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylresorcinol, Ellagic Acid, Gallic Acid, Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Palmitate/Carrot Polypeptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglycerin-3, Tricaprylin, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Octoxynol-9, Phenoxyethanol

Kelly S.
Bloomfield, IN
I received this with a Sephora purchase as a deluxe sample. As much as I wanted to love it, it did break me out the next day. It seemed to make my skin supple and smooth, though the acne is just not worth it. I won't be purchasing the full size any tme soon.
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
Haven’t seen ground breaking results from this and the smell doesn’t delight me. I can typically adjust to a smell especially if the product is delivering up to its expectations. Probably won’t repurchase.
Hil M.
I am a big fan of Dr Gross but his products are pricey. I know they make a difference in my face but it is costly to use everything that I want to in this line.
christina d.
San Diego, CA
I use this every night and so far love the results. Will definitely buy again. Worth every penny. Bought from Sephora after receiving a sample. Smells fresh.
Paula W.
Parrottsville , TN
This stuff is amazing!! Very expensive but it's worth it. I bought it off of his website. Very gentle on your skin. Very effective and worth the money.
Lisa B.
Long Beach, MS
I like this. If it didn't cost so much I'd keep buying it. I felt it made a slight noticeable difference in the overall appearance of my skin.
Maya N.
victorville
It is very good for the skin and gives a strong freshness and helps in the appearance of make-up beautiful because the skin be natural
Selena S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love love this product a friend of mine recommend it to me it is now my go to I highly recommend you all to try
Julia T.
Carson, CA
Not sure if this works but I'm still waiting to see the results.once I see some I'll send In a a before and after photo
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
It is very pricey I don't like to purchase large amounts like that and be disappointed so I have not tried this yet
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I love Dr Dennis Gross! Everything I own works so well! Does this serum tighten your skin soon after a few uses? Do you see results right away? I love serums
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
How much is this???
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Seems a bit pricey, is it really worth my money ?
Heather L.
WELLINGTON , FL
How effective is this and how does it effect sensitive skin?
Darya G.