BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

An overnight serum that features a trifecta of retinol, ferulic acid and niacinamide to improve the appearance of wrinkles and firm the look of skin for an even, instantly smoother-looking complexion.

Improve the look of firmness and wrinkles caused by aging and environmental aggressors. This overnight serum delivers a time-released dose of retinol synergistically combined with ferulic acid and niacinamide for visibly smooth, retextured-looking skin.

How To Use:

Nightly, massage 2-3 pumps into clean, dry skin. For optimal results, use following your Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel. Follow with any moisturizer of your choice from Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™.

Water/Aqua/Eau, DiCaprylyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Retinol, Ferulic Acid, Collagen Amino Acids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylresorcinol, Ellagic Acid, Gallic Acid, Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Palmitate/Carrot Polypeptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglycerin-3, Tricaprylin, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Octoxynol-9, Phenoxyethanol

Amy W.
Clermont , FL
This is a great serum. Finished a bottle and repurchasing. This one takes patience and it takes awhile to see results. Because of the retinol, make sure you use this in the evening and use sunscreen during the day. May be a little drying for some
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Expensive but good quality stuff, doesn't over "tighten" skin but leaves it plump and soft, a little product goes a long way, but like I said it's not cheap which is a drawback
Nancy B.
Palmdale , CA
Love love love what this serum has done to my skin. I don't have wrinkles but I do have have acne scarring. It has improved my skin texture, and reduced the dark spots due to acne scars. It's such a good product worth every penny!!!
Bobbi S.
This is a great retinol product. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It helps with lines, even pigmentation, and even small breakouts. I love this stuff! My only complaint is the fact that he bottle doesn't open so I scrape out what is stuck to the sides!
Stephanie E.
Denver
I didn’t dislike this product but I didn’t love it. I used it for a month every night and saw no improvement in the issues I was targeting. It goes on nicely and is not drying to your skin, like some retinol serums.
Kristen M.
Brick, NJ
Dr Dennis gross has some of my favorite products. This one did not disappoint. Got it as a sample and I am thinking about purchasing the full size. It is higher priced but I think would be worth it..
Monica R.
I hate that I loved the few packets of samples I got from my Sephora play. This is amazing and you notice such a difference overnight. My pores were tightened and my face was even in toned. Will buy as soon as I have $$$.
Amber B.
Youngsville, LA
My skin could not get use to this. I could never get my skin acclimated to the retinol in this product so that I could use it on a routine. My skin always itched the next day.
Jennifer H.
This is an amazing serum. It has a yellow/orange tint but doesn't show on your skin. It takes very little to do your face. It absorbs pretty fast. No residue left behind. It makes your skin plump and hydrated and does wonders on fine lines. It leaves skin feeling silky soft. It has a light scent that fades as it absorbs. It is a high end product but it works wonders. I would recommend it!
Caddy K.
Englishtown, NJ
Possibly the finest and quickest-acting product I have ever found for intensive wrinkle smoothing. Yes, I have been lusting after the Skinceuticals combo of the same two ingredients for 10 years and I may even have ordered a variation of this product, possibly for eyes, before, saying "Meh" to the mirror. But the sample I received showed noticeable results in one day! I am by no means a skincare novice, and quite accustomed to unsupported claims, but Dr. Gross sure knew what he was doing when he concocted this potion. Simply can't be without it. A superior serum.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I love Dr Dennis Gross! Everything I own works so well! Does this serum tighten your skin soon after a few uses? Do you see results right away? I love serums
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
How much is this???
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Seems a bit pricey, is it really worth my money ?
Heather L.
WELLINGTON , FL
How effective is this and how does it effect sensitive skin?
Darya G.