Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum 1 oz uploaded by Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight serum that fights the appearance of wrinkles and reduces the look of imperfections. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Supercharge your beauty sleep. These three skin-repairing and protective ingredients support skin when it needs it most at night when skin is recovering from daytime aggressors. This essential nighttime serum smooths the appearance of wrinkles, recovers the look of firmness, and retexturizes skin's appearance so you can wake up confident in your complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Paige M.
I did like this product since I love everything from Dr. Dennis Gross, but I think I prefer the fertilizer and retinol peel pads over this serum. I didn’t see as amazing results as I did with the pads so I think I’ll just stick with those. If you are looking for a nightly retinol this is worth trying, it just wasn’t for me.
Kelsey R.
Arkansas
Recently purchased the overnight serum. My skin feels much more smooth and brighter when I wake up in the morning thanks to this serum. I am experiencing an occasional pimple here and there, but nothing that I wouldn’t expect from using a new product.
Amy W.
Clermont, FL
This is a great serum. Finished a bottle and repurchasing. This one takes patience and it takes awhile to see results. Because of the retinol, make sure you use this in the evening and use sunscreen during the day. May be a little drying for some
Megan G.
Charlotte
I got this as a package deal with some of the daily wrinkle recovery pads and let me say that I went and bought a bottle as soon as the sample size was empty. My fine lines are smoother and I wake up looking dewy and hydrated.
Stephanie E.
Denver
I didn’t dislike this product but I didn’t love it. I used it for a month every night and saw no improvement in the issues I was targeting. It goes on nicely and is not drying to your skin, like some retinol serums.
Norhan M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
unfortunately, this just did not work for me. It make my face as red as a tomato and I will not be trying it again.  I'm bummed because I really wanted this to work with the extra strength peels, but I'll just have to find another retinol product to use with the peels. I have combination skin and I don't easily develop reactions, so this is bizarre.
Monica R.
I hate that I loved the few packets of samples I got from my Sephora play. This is amazing and you notice such a difference overnight. My pores were tightened and my face was even in toned. Will buy as soon as I have $$$.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
K F.
Wall
This is an amazing nighttime serum! The combination of retinol and ferulic acid makes this serum gentle but really effective. Helps with dark spots and discoloration as well as lines wrinkles and texture. One pump at night before your moisturizer and you will see a difference in just several weeks.
Bobbi S.
This is a great retinol product. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It helps with lines, even pigmentation, and even small breakouts. I love this stuff! My only complaint is the fact that he bottle doesn't open so I scrape out what is stuck to the sides!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
How much is this???
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
How effective is this and how does it effect sensitive skin?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Seems a bit pricey, is it really worth my money ?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I love Dr Dennis Gross! Everything I own works so well! Does this serum tighten your skin soon after a few uses? Do you see results right away? I love serums
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this really work and help with Wrinkles?