Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum 1 oz

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight serum that fights the appearance of wrinkles and reduces the look of imperfections. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Supercharge your beauty sleep. These three skin-repairing and protective ingredients support skin when it needs it most at night when skin is recovering from daytime aggressors. This essential nighttime serum smooths the appearance of wrinkles, recovers the look of firmness, and retexturizes skin's appearance so you can wake up confident in your complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rosalind P.
Plano
The serum is very good I use it in the evening before I go to bed. It definitely is a strong serum you will notice a difference in the morning because of the retinol. I think all of dr. Dennis Gross products are quite Superior. I have repurchased this several times. If you can get it off QVC sometimes you can get a better price on value payments. That's what I've done.
Norhan M.
Mineola, NY
unfortunately, this just did not work for me. It make my face as red as a tomato and I will not be trying it again.  I'm bummed because I really wanted this to work with the extra strength peels, but I'll just have to find another retinol product to use with the peels. I have combination skin and I don't easily develop reactions, so this is bizarre.
kristen d.
I have been using this product faithfully for a year. It has truly changed the complexion of my skin. Not only is it non irritating and provides great anti aging benefits, but it also has helped with preventing blemishes and keeping my skin hydrated.
Nikki W.
This retinol treatment was a little harsh for my skin but it also WORKS! I have sensitive skin and had to reduce this to twice a week. It did reduce my fine lines and brighten my face but it is a little too strong for sensitive skin.
Sharon H.
Grant, AL
I love this serum, I use it nightly. It has a slight tingle, but I like that. It smooths fine lines. Pores look smaller. Pleasant scent and my skin feels great after using it.
Rachel J.
Wyckoff, NJ
Being in my early 20s I was iffy about using retinol on my face. But as my hormonal acne was getting worse I knew what I had to do. The retinol in this serum wiped out my acne in days, while the ferulic acid kept my skin supple and soft. I love it!
Nancy B.
Palmdale , CA
Can’t live without this serum! It’s effective and helps with my fine lines and acne scarring. I can really see a difference in texture of my skin since I’ve started using.
Kristen M.
Brick, NJ
Dr Dennis gross has some of my favorite products. This one did not disappoint. Got it as a sample and I am thinking about purchasing the full size. It is higher priced but I think would be worth it..
Elena K.
centerport, NY
I was so scared to try this because of the price but I finally caved in and got it. This one of the best Investments I have got. I little goes a long way with this
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Expensive but good quality stuff, doesn't over "tighten" skin but leaves it plump and soft, a little product goes a long way, but like I said it's not cheap which is a drawback
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
How much is this???
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
How effective is this and how does it effect sensitive skin?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Seems a bit pricey, is it really worth my money ?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I love Dr Dennis Gross! Everything I own works so well! Does this serum tighten your skin soon after a few uses? Do you see results right away? I love serums
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this really work and help with Wrinkles?